Chapter 44

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I answered it without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Madi?" 

"Yep."

"It's me, Theo. I was just wondering if I could come round tonight to see my son." 

"Yeah sure. About 5?" 

"Yeah that's fine, see you then."

He hung up and I went downstairs in my pyjamas. The rest of the day went by fast. Me, Amy and Rachel watched movies and did each others nails. 

At five, the door bell rang and I went to answer while Amy and Rachel went upstairs. Theo sat on the sofa and ten minute later, Rachel came downstairs with Luke. She gave him to Theo while me and her went upstairs to get ready. I took  the shower in my room and she took hers. 

I had a quick shower and then dried myself off. I got dressed into a short black dress and black high heels. I put some waterproof mascara and some lip gloss on and put them in my small black bag along with my phone. 

I walked downstairs and Amy, Rachel and Theo stared at me. Theo walked over to me and pulled me in close. 

"You look beautiful babe." He whispered in my ear. He kissed me on the cheek and pulled away. The doorbell rang and I went to answer it.

"Hey, you look gorgeous." Alexis said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well Rachel rang me and asked me to look after Luke and of course I accepted. At least then I can catch up with Jersey Shore and Pretty little liars." She said coming in the house. She threw herself down on the sofa pushing Amy off. Amy stood up and straightened her dress out and I did the same. 

"Sam, Ethan and Riley are here." Theo said, pulling his head off the window. Rachel grabbed her bag and walked outside, closely followed by Amy. I said bye to Alexis and walked out of the door with Theo. We got in the car and drove to the restaurant.

When we got there, the woman at the front door showed us to our table. I sat with Theo on one side and Ethan on the other side. Amy sat next to Ethan and Riley and Rachel sat next to Riley and Sam. 

We ordered and when the food came, we ate. When we finished eating our desert, Sam walked off and then the lights went out. Two spotlights came on. One was on Rachel who was blushing like crazy and the other one was on Sam who was walking towards Rachel. He stopped in front of her and bent down on one knee. Rachel gasped.

"I've known you were the girl for me ever since I first saw you. When I left there, I left behind every thing I didn't want to leave: my friends, my home and most importantly you. When I saw you that day in the club, I knew it was a sign so I asked you out. Every time I see your beautiful face, your radiant smile and the sparkle in your eyes, it just makes me feel what I feel more and more. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, you're the only girl that has ever made me happy by just being with me. I love you more and more everyday with all my heart. Will you please do me the honour, making me the happiest guy in the world, and marry me?" He said. I had tears in my eyes after that speech and when I looked at Rachel so did she.

"I love you too, and yes." She said.

"Yes to what?" He asked.

"Yes I will marry you." She said, smiling. He put the ring on her finger and jumped up, pulling her into a hug and then span her round. 

They sat down and soon we left the restaurant. We decided to go to a club which was just round the corner. We all got in and I didn't even get tried for id. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, I was drunk and I was dancing with Theo. A song came on and I started grinding against Theo. He grabbed my hips and started kissing my neck. When I pushed harder against him, he moaned and he bit down on the part of my neck that he had been sucking. 

After two hours of this, we went back to mine. Sam fell asleep in Rachel's room with her. Amy fell asleep in the front room with Riley, Ethan was in there too but on the floor. Theo had carried me upstairs and I took my dress off and fell asleep with Theo's arm around me. 

_______________________________________________________________________

This is technically the last chapter but I will be doing an epilogue for this and there may be a surprise.

AND I MAY DO A SEQUEL!!!!!!! :D

Let me know what you think :)