Chapter 19

This chapter has a sex scene in it but I will give you a warning so you don't have to read it if you don't want to or are underage.

____________________________________________________________________________

When I finally found him, he was sat on a double bed. I went over to him and sat on the bed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Not yet." He said as he pulled me back on the bed and he pulled me to lie next to him and I put my head on his chest. He kissed my head and I pulled my head up to look at him and he kissed me. He kissed my neck and starting sucking so it would probably leave a mark. I straddled him and started kissing his neck.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah I am." 

"OK."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning- sex scene- skip to the next chapter if you don't want to read it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He pulled my shirt off and I pulled his off. He pulled the shorts off that I was wearing and I pulled his pants off. He rolled over so he was on top of me. He kissed my neck and made his way to my chest and slipped my bra off. He carried on kissing me and made his way down. He kissed my thighs and then started stroking them and then made his way up to my black lace panties. He pulled them off and entered me with his finger teasing my core.

I moaned and I felt him get hard against my leg. I reached down and grabbed him inside his boxers. I moaned as I came and he made his way up to my lips. He kissed my neck and his hands grabbed my breasts and then sucking and lightly biting them. I moaned.

"Stop teasing me baby please." I said as I moaned again.

He pulled his boxers off and positioned himself at the entrance.

"You sure you're ready babe? You sure you can handle this. I am a sex god." He said. I laughed and nodded.

He entered me and I moaned loudly and so did he. He thrust into me slowly at first and then became more faster. I moaned and screamed his name as I came and two seconds later, he came inside me. He collapsed on me and pulled out of me. We were panting and out of breath.

"Oh my god, I love you so much and after that I love you even more." He said. 

"I love you too and that was amazing and yes you are a sex god." I said. He laughed and I joined in. I could feel him get hard again against my leg. I turned over so I was on top of him. I grabbed hold of him and wanked him off.

We had sex about 7 times that night, twice in bed, once in the shower, once on the bedroom floor( we didn't make it to the bed), once in the hallway and once in the spare bedroom as Sam was passed out on the bed we had previously been on.

I fell asleep with Ethan next to me and I still couldn't believe it.

I had just had sex with my teacher/ boyfriend.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for being such a short chapter