Chapter 16

Hope you guys are enjoying this, please let me know if you are :) x

_______________________________________________________________________________

Madi's POV:

I woke up the following morning at 6:30. I got out of the bed slowly as I just couldn't be bothered today. I got a shower and got changed into a pair of black skinny jeans ( I had lots of pairs of skinny jeans), a white vest and a black hoody. I pulled on my black converse. I went outside and looked out the front window. I saw Sam asleep on the front porch. I grabbed a pen and some paper from the table by the door and wrote - 

Gone to school, the spare keys in your pocket ( I put it there) so you can get a shower and use the clothes that are on the bed of the spare room. See you in a bit. x 

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and put it in my bag, put my bag on my shoulder, grabbed the note and the spare key and walked out the door. I locked the door and put the note under Sam's back without waking him and then put the key in his pocket and got in my car and drove to school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's POV:

Ugh! Where was I? I took in my surroundings and stood up. Oh yeah outside my sister's house because she decided to not let me in last night so I had to sleep out here. I spotted something on the floor and picked it up and read the note. I searched my pockets and found the key and unlocked the house and went in. I spotted the clock over by the stairs and ran upstairs to grab a shower.

After that, I got changed into the clothes Madi had left and ran downstairs with 20 minutes to spare. I locked the door and got on Ethan's bike and rode to school. I got there with 5 minutes left before the bell rang. I ran to my class and got there just as the bell rang. I'm lucky I don't have a registration otherwise I would've been late. I put my head in my hands. I heard someone knock at the door.

"Come in." I said as I raised my head. I saw it was Madi and smiled. She came in and sat down on a chair in front of my desk. 

"Hey sis, what's up?" 

"Nothing much, I see you got into the house then." 

"Yep I did, thank you for locking me out last night, aren't you meant to be in registration?"

"You're welcome and yeah I am but there was only one other kid in there so I didn't bother as I don't want to see him after yesterday. I know I will have to but at least there will be other people there."

"I get where you're coming from. I don't even want to see him today and he's my best mate. I know you broke up with him but he could've at least said something other than OK."

"That's what I thought." I laughed and so did Madi a little.  She got up and gave me a hug. That was until someone knocked on the door. I looked over Madi's shoulder to see who was there.

"Speak of the devil and he may appear." I mumbled in her ear.

"I can't do this." She said and sat back where she was sat with her head down. 

"Come in." I said. Ethan walked in. "What can I do for you?"

"Just wanted to know why one of my registration group is sat in here when she should be in there."

"Because that certain person didn't want to see you when there was only one other student in there."

"Yes but she should've of come to at least tell me where she was so I could've put her mark in."