Chapter 15

Sorry for all the different povs in this chapter but it had to be done

__________________________________________________________________

Ethan's POV:

I heard him talking to her and when the phone call had finished he just walked out and I saw him getting on his bike out of the window. I felt tears well up in my eyes.

I had never felt like this about any girl before. But she wasn't just any girl, she was supposed to be my girl. The one I love, the one I wanted to live with, the one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life, the one I wanted to marry and to be be the mother of my children.

Yes I had thought that far. I just hoped she was OK. I sat there for 20 minutes in silence till my phone rang. I answered it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's POV:

After I left the school, I drove quickly to where Madi was. I hope she's OK. I got there and I ran to where her and Riley were. I reached them and Madi stood up hearing my footsteps and started to run towards me.  Nearing closer to me, she slipped on the rocks and landed funny on her arm. She started crying again and I ran to her and picked her up. 

"Come on lets get you to the hospital as that doesn't look too good." I said looking at her left wrist. She nodded and let me guide her down the rocks, me in front and Riley behind her. We made it to Ethan's bike and Riley's car. 

"Dude, I'll go in the car with Madi, you bring the bike to the hospital, OK?" I said to Riley.

"OK."

Me and Madi got into the car and I started the engine. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madi's POV: 

I can't believe I had slipped and fell on my arm. What a stupid idiot I was.

The car journey to the hospital was in silence. I looked out the window and realized for the first time since this day had begun that I love Ethan and I miss him. I also realised that the guy I used to date seemed to be a permanent fixture in my mind right now. I started crying again.

I felt an hand on my arm and I looked up to see we were at the hospital. I got out and followed Sam into the hospital and to the front desk. He was telling the receptionist what had happened and I showed her my wrist and she said that I could go straight through to the examination room.

I got seen straight away and was taken to x-ray while Sam waited downstairs and said he would ring Alexis, Josh, Matt and Ethan to tell them I was at the hospital but fine and that if Ethan wanted to come he wouldn't stop him. I said fine and I was taken to the x-ray room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's POV-

I decided to call Ethan. He picked up straight away.

"Hey dude."

"Hey how's Madi?" He asked.

"She's fine, she's at the hospital, she slipped and landed on her wrist funny and now she's in xray. She said I could ring you and I said if you wanted to come I couldn't stop you and she said that's fine."