Chapter 18

This will be in Madi's POV and maybe a little bit in Ethan's. Carry on voting please.

__________________________________________________________________________

Madi's POV:

"I...." I could hear Ethan struggling to breathe.

"Ethan baby, you ok?" I heard something bang on the other end of the phone.

"Sam, there's something wrong with Ethan. He was having trouble breathing and then there was a bang and it sounded like him falling on the floor. I don't even know where he is."

"I have an idea. Come on." Sam said as he pulled me off the bed where I was sat and told me to get changed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within 5 minutes we were outside and got on Sam's bike. We drove for 10 minutes until we came to a secluded log cabin with a motorbike outside. Sam pulled up outside and I jumped off and ran inside.

"Ethan!" I shouted as I ran from the front room to the kitchen and then to what look like a den and I saw Ethan led on the floor. I ran over to him and fell to my knees. I stroked his hair and tears spilled over.

"Ethan, please baby." I whispered. I saw him open his eyes and look at me. I saw his eyes light up and a smile came on his face.

"Madi...."

"Hey baby, what happened?" I said as he sat up.

"I don't know babe, I just don't." I saw he had tears in his eyes.

"Hey, come here." I said as I pulled him into a hug and he placed his head on my shoulder and cried. I had never seen him like this and I could tell he was drunk or had been drinking. I saw glass on the floor and what looked like pee on the wall even though it was blue tinted, I hoped it wasn't.

"Babe that's not pee is it? On the wall"

"No babe, its blue WKD." He laughed a bit.

"Oh right." 

"Oh I hope I'm not interrupting lover's paradise. But you drank Eth, you know you aren't supposed to drink, do you not remember what happened last time you drank?" Sam shouted. Ethan stood up. 

"Of course I fucking remember, how could I forget that the last time I drank, I got in my uncle's car and crashed into the car that my parents and my baby sister and brother were in and killed them! So no I don't think I ever will, you dumb shit!" Ethan shouted before storming off upstairs.

"You know you really are heartless sometimes." I said to Sam before walking off to find Ethan.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this being short but I had to turn my computer off and I just wanted to upload this chapter :) x