Chapter 27

Theo's POV:

After Madi got out of the car, I got out and walked to my room. Every girl was saying hi to me and smiling and the lads were high fiving me. As I got to my room, I spotted Madison down the corridor. I saw her go in a room which I'm guessing was her home room. The bell rang and the school piled in the door and into lessons. I went and sat down in my room. 

I was thinking about last night and how good it was when my phone rang. I checked the caller ID and it said Riley. I answered.

"Hey dude, what's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing much, just wanted to ring you up and ask about the band thing." 

"What band thing?" 

"The talent show?" 

"Oh yeah." It had completely slipped my mind. Me, Riley, Sam and Ethan were a band in the talent show. Even though Riley's not a teacher here yet, the principal let him as he would be in two weeks.

"Yeah well, I just wanted to know when are we practising?" He asked me.

"Um....how about.....um........on Friday? 'Cause that's the day when the students have to rehearse."

"OK, well I guess I'll see you then." He said before hanging up.

I logged on to my Facebook and changed my relationship status to in a relationship. I knew that would get a couple of likes and comments. I was right as within two minutes, I had five likes and five comments. I even had two new messages about it and a message on my phone asking me about the girl was. I logged off and set work for the first lesson. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day flew by and I didn't see Madi all day. I asked Amy where she was and she didn't know. No one had seen her since form. I rang her at lunch but she didn't answer. I couldn't even go straight to hers as I had a meeting till 4:20 and it takes me 15 minutes to get home if it's rush hour. 

After the meeting finished, I raced out of school and drove to hers as fast as I could. When I got there, I saw her car in the driveway. I ran out of the car and ran in the house. I got in the door and shut it. I saw Madi sat on the couch. I ran over to her and gave her a hug. 

"Hey, you OK? You scared me. Nobody knew where you were." I asked. She looked like she had been crying.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just felt sick so I came home, I didn't tell anyone 'cause I didn't anyone to worry." She said. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. She moved her head and I kissed her on the lips. I still felt the sparks and fireworks even after all this time. 

We watched some rubbish film, had some food and fell asleep.