Chapter 35

Hope you are all enjoying this so far. You may hate me after this chapter but there will be a little twist coming soon which will hopefully make you happy :)  

There's a song on the side but don't play it till I tell you to :) 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Madi's POV:

It has been three weeks since Theo left to help his sister with her kid. I'm missing him like crazy but we've been ringing each other everyday and he has skyped a lot too.

The first round of the talent show has passed and our group has stayed in. The second round is this week. During last week, Josh apologized again and sent me flowers. He even said it on the intercom at school. I'm coming close to forgiven him.

Ethan's still being a bit of a prick but he hasn't done anything terrible since Theo's left. The teacher's group is still in the talent show as well as Pixie, and Oliver. Most nights I have been either making Alexis sleep round at Theo's with me or I've been staying at Alexis' or Sam's. My mum keeps ringing and telling me she's sorry. 

Last night, Theo rang me and told me that he was staying for another week or maybe more, depending on when his sister can cope. Her husband is still in a coma and her baby girl, who I found is called Emily and she's gorgeous, is keeping him awake nearly all night. At least he's getting practise for when our baby comes. I'm a month into my pregnancy and I'm sick every morning and I haven't starting showing even a tiny bit yet. My doctor's appointment is in two weeks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the moment, it's 18:30 and I'm eating macaroni cheese waiting for Theo's call. I finished eating and I went and sat on the sofa. I got my laptop off the coffee table and turned it on. Whilst waiting for it, I turned the TV on and went to channel 4. Hollyoaks was coming on next but the news was on first. 

I checked Facebook and saw I had a few messages and a couple of notifications. I checked the messages. One from Alexis, one from Riley and one from Theo.

I read them and checked Theo's profile. It said he was in a 'relationship'. I checked my profile and realised it still said I was single.

I changed it to 'engaged' and within minutes, I had 5 likes, 3 comments and four messages. As I was sending messages back to the four that had sent them to me, I saw a notification that said 'Laura Baxter liked your status'.  A minute later, I got another one saying she had commented on it. I clicked it and read her comment.

Well done Madi. x

A few minutes later, I got a message from her. I read it.

Aw, well done Madi. I'm really happy for you and my brother. Hope you will make him a good wife and he will calm down now he's engaged to you. You always seemed like a good kid when I knew you when you were younger and now I can see just how much you have grown. I'm glad he chose you, you will make him a good wife, I just hope he will make you a good husband and hopefully there will be little young ones running around. I happy that's it's you that will make him happy. He said he would ring you at seven. If David is OK and out of his coma, we will be coming down to see you before the wedding and I'll help you plan it :) I'll bring Emily down with me. I'm glad you will soon be my sister-in-law. Hope you and him have many years happiness. Oh and by the way, congratulations on being pregnant. x

I knew it was Theo's sister. Theo had changed his last name on Facebook to Baxter so that students couldn't find him. A few minutes later, Theo changed his relationship status to 'engaged'. I liked it immediately.