Chapter 11

"Sam?" 

"Madi?" 

"You two know each other?" My dad asked.

"She's my best mates girlfriend."

"Who?"

"Ethan Thomas."

"Oh, I like him." 

"Sam?" He walked closer to me.

"Madi, I honestly had no idea you were my younger sister."

"I was anxious about meeting my brother but I'm glad its you and not some jackass."  At that he laughed and gave me a hug.

"I promise to be there for you from now on, OK sis?" 

"Yeah sure but don't you guys live like three states over?"

"One state, well Dad and my Mum do but as you know, I'm now working at your school so I'm moving here. We have a brother and sister that are moving here in two days so they can go to school here."

"Where are they?"

"Max and Amy are at home because they're packing. They're going to live with me, I've already found a house."

"Oh cool so that means I will see you, Max and Amy more?"

"Yep it does."

"Cool." He gave me a hug. Ethan chose that moment to walk in to the room.

"Hey dude, get off my girlfriend!"

"Hey dude, she's my sister so that's gross!" He said in the same tone as Ethan.

"Oh yeah I forgot that."

"Sis, I approve by the way."

"Good."

Ethan came and gave me a hug. He sat on one side of me while Sam sat on the other.

We talked for 2 hours until the nurse said that I could go home once I had signed my discharge papers. I signed them and went home in Ethan's car.

Sam asked if he could stay at mine because my dad and his mum were going home and he didn't want to go with them. I asked my mum and she said yes. She had also said yes to Alexis staying while her family were in England. 

We sat up talking to 12 until I felt tired. I got into bed and I smiled at how awesome my life was at the moment.