Chapter 29

Hey guys hope you're liking this story so far. Private message me or comment if you want to know anything about this. Love you all for reading. Carry on commenting, voting and reading. 

_______________________________________________________________________

The bell rang for lunch and we packed our stuff up. Amy, Oliver and Joe were packed up before me and when the whole class had gone out, I walked over to Theo, who was shuffling papers on his desk. I cleared my throat and he looked at me.

"Hey." I said.

"Oh so you're talking to me now?" He said back.

"Theo, don't be like this."

"Be like what? How am I supposed to act when my girlfriend stops talking to me?"

"I don't know Theo and I'm sorry."

"Yeah well you should be."

"Jesus Theo, I stopped talking to you for about 4 hours it's not that big of a deal." I had started raising my voice.

"Yeah well it is for me." He did the same.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah I am."

"Stop being such a prick."

"Don't call me a prick."

"Well stop acting like one and I won't have to call you one."

"I'm not acting like a prick!" 

"Yes you are. I didn't speak to you for 4 hours, which may I remind you is the time I normally don't speak to you on a school day, and you're stressing at me so you're clearly being a prick!"

"I am not being a prick."

"Oh fuck off Theo, you clearly are." I said before walking out.

I walked down the corridor and went to the canteen. I got my lunch and put it in my bag. I walked out of the canteen and went in a empty science classroom. I chose a table at the back and sat down. I rested my head on my hands. I felt tears fall down my cheek. I heard the door open and I heard footsteps. I felt someone's hand on my arm.

"Madi, are you OK?" I knew that voice anywhere. I looked up to see Ethan stood there with a concerned look on his face. I shook my head. He pulled me into a hug. I felt too weak to fight so I gave in and I cried on his shoulder for about five minutes. 

When I realised who I was hugging, I let go straight away. 

"Hey, what's up?" He asked me. I got up and ran out of the class.

I ended up walking out of the school before I knew it. I carried on walking till I reached my house. I walked in and locked the door. I went and sat on the side of the pool in the back garden. I took my shoes off and dangled my toes in the water. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard the doorbell go and the constant knocking on the door, so I pulled my feet out of the water and walked through the house to the front door and answered it. There stood Sam, Amy, Max, Oliver, Joe, Matt, Nicole, Pixie and Theo.

I let them all in and they went and sat in the front room apart from Matt who hung back. He stared at me and I stared back. I could see the tears forming in his eyes and I felt them welling up in my eyes as well. He walked over to me and just froze. I opened my arms and he smiled and came towards me and he hugged me back. I felt the tears dripping on my bare shoulder from him. 

"I'm sorry Madi, I never should've stopped speaking to you, you're my world, you're an amazing person and I love you so much, you're my best friend and I can't deal to lose you again." I heard him whisper.

"I love you too Matt and I don't want to lose you." I whispered back.

"Let's promise to never stop speaking again."

"I promise."

He pulled away from me and kissed both my cheeks and then my forehead. He grabbed my hand and we walked into the front room where the rest of them were sat. I let go of Matt's hand and walked over to where Theo was sat and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time. We both laughed and he shot up and gave me a hug.

"I love you Madi." He whispered in my ear. 

"I love you too." I whispered back. I pulled away and went and sat down and Theo sat next to me.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry for not telling you about everything that was going on." I said.

"It's fine, yeah you should of told us but we love you regardless." Nicole and Pixie said at the same time. They did that a lot as they were twins but looked nothing alike. Pixie had blond hair whereas Nicole had brown hair. She had dyed it two years ago after some lad had called her stupid because of her blond hair. She refused to be subject to stereotypical people.

"I don't know how you're going to get Josh, Alexis and Jess to speak to you again though. Josh was really angry when he spoke to me last." Matt spoke.

"That's where I thought you guys would help and plan to get them to speak to me." I said. A smile came on Joe's face.

"What did you have in mind?" Joe said.

"Well, I couldn't think of anything so hopefully if we put all our heads together, we might come up with something." I said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, we were still discussing what our plans should be. I got up to go and answer the door leaving them talking about plans. I opened the door and saw Jess stood there.

"Hey, look I'm sorry, I've known you longer than I've known Alexis so I shouldn't of gone off with her. I'm sorry, I miss you so much. I miss our late night talks on the phone and that the sleepovers with me, you, Alexis, Josh, Matt and the twins." She said as soon as I opened the door.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. She came and gave me a hug and I hugged her back. I walked back inside and she followed. As soon as we walked into the front room, Nicole and Pixie jumped up to hug her. After five minutes of everyone saying 'hello' to each other, we started talking about the plans again. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour and a half, we had come up with a plan and everyone was going home with strict instructions not to talk to Alexis or Josh. We knew if we all ignored them, they would crack and come and talk to us but I had a feeling that one of our group would crack first. The only two people in our group which were allowed to talk to them were Sam and Theo and only because they were teachers. After saying bye to everyone, I curled up on the sofa with Theo and we watched Insidious. After that I walked upstairs and got changed. I pulled my top off and looked in the mirror. My baby bump wasn't visible yet, thank god!

As I got changed, I wondered when I should tell Theo. It's our anniversary next Friday, I'll tell him then. We would've been together a month and I'd have been pregnant for a week. I got in bed and Theo climbed in after me. I cuddled up to him and fell asleep happy. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Let me know what you think please. Votes and comments would be good. x