Chapter 6

I think this story is rubbish to be honest but there's so much stuff going on right now that I can't even think straight and I couldn't concentrate on my art exam that I have just done. 

Anyways, hope you guys are enjoying this and carry on reading, voting and fanning please. Love you all for reading this :) xx

______________________________________________________________________________

The hall was silent for a couple of minutes while I sat on the steps with my head in my hands. Why would he think I would want to work with him? It could be for just on day but knowing Jack, it will be for the rest of the project.

I feel like I hate the arrogant arse but yet I really like him at the same time. Ugh.....Why does he make me feel this way. I don't care anymore, I'm going to try and get over him. 

"Madi!" My thoughts were interrupted by that all too familiar voice that sounded really sexy. Holy crap... what am I saying? He's my teacher and I'm trying to get over him. I got up and ran out of the school's entrance and ran off home. 

I got home, unlocked the door and when I got inside, locked it again and ran upstairs and collapsed on my bed in tears. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must of eventually fell asleep because when my alarm went off at 6:30, I woke up. My eyelids felt tired and I had a banging headache. I got out of bed, put the radio on, turned it up so I could hear it in the shower and got into the shower. I got out and got changed into a pair of black skinnies and a yellow t-shirt that said 'Get over it!'. I threw a black hoody on and my black converse. I grabbed my bag and phone and walked downstairs.

I looked in the mirror at the bottom of the stairs. I was shocked. My hair looked alright but my eyes were puffy and it looked like I had been crying. Great. I got my mascara and eyeliner out of bag and put them on. I grabbed my foundation and put that on.

I looked better but you could still tell. Oh well see if I care.

I text  Alexis to see if she could give me a lift as I knew my mum had already gone to work and there is absolutely no way I was getting a lift with him next door. 

Hey Lexi, is it possible for you to give me a lift to school? Love ya xxx - madi<3

She replied almost instantly.

Sorry babe, I'm already at school and I love ya too xxx- Lexi

Great! It's either walking or a lift with him. I think I'll walk.

I went out of the house and locked the door. I started walking down the road.

I heard a car beeping and saw a familiar head poking out of the open window. I got my iPhone out of my bag and put my headphones in my ears and carried on walking.

Almost immediately, I saw the car had gone. I sighed in relief. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, I read the message.

You will have to talk to me sometime, you can't keep ignoring me. What are you gonna do in lesson? People will know that something's up if you not talking to me. I still like you a lot more than I should do and by the way, I don't regret the kiss, honest, I enjoyed it actually. Just please talk to me.x - Ethan

He enjoyed it, then why did he pull away? That man is confusing but I like him too.

I finally got to school and I walked to my locker. I put any books that I didn't need in there and then checked my schedule on the inside of  my locker door.

Oh holy crap....I've got him last. I sighed and banged my locker shut. I saw a couple of the kids who were stood near my locker jump.

I walked off to registration. I got there 5 minutes after the bell had gone. I then got shouted at by Mr Thomas for being late and I sat in the seat at the back that Lexi had saved for me. I put my head on the table. 

"Excuse me Alexis but can I please talk to Madi please?"

I looked up at my name. Oh why can't I get a break from this guy? I thought as I grabbed my bag and followed him into the office at the back of the room. He shut the door and locked it. I sat down on the arm of the sofa.

"Madi, you need to talk to me please, I don't know what I've done wrong. At least tell me that, please?" 

"Fine then, if you really want to know. First, I've liked since I first met you but then you say them things on the first and second day. I feel like I shouldn't like you but I still do and then you tell me you like me and I don't know what to do. Then you say you want to give it a go and then you kiss me and we make out or whatever. But you pull away and say that you can't do this and then you expect me to be OK with the fact that man I really like and want him to be mine tells me he likes me too and then pulls away when we kiss. Now I just don't know what to do." 

He grabbed my wrist, pulled me closer to him and kissed me. He pulled away from me but didn't let go of my wrist.

"You really like me?"

"Yes, do you like me?"

"Yes Madi I do like you, more than I should but I'm not bothered if I lose my job. I just don't want you to get expelled or anything but you'll be 18 next month and then you leave in ten months so it won't matter then and I'm pretty sure we can get away with it till then."

"Yeah I think we could do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

He pulled me in for a kiss and then the bell rang. 

"I better go, I've got maths next and I don't want to be late."

"OK Madi, I'll see you later."

I walked off to maths with a big smile on my face. I sat down next to Alexis at the back just in time for the maths teacher to walk in.

"Why have you got a big smile on your face?" She whispered to me.

"Doesn't matter." 

"You better tell me later."

I knew she wouldn't give up on this, I'll tell her later. I have no idea how she will take it though.