Epilogue

Madi's POV:

It's been two months since Sam asked Rachel to marry him. A lot has happened since then.

Amy slept with Riley and they started a relationship but she dumped him. She's now going out with Matt and they actually make a really nice couple. It started when he saw her crying in the corridor and he asked her if she was OK and then after they had talked, Amy kissed him. That was a month and two weeks ago.

Alexis started seeing Josh and there is a lot of arguing in that relationship but no matter what they always stick with each other. Max is going out with a really cute girl from our year called Sophie and they make the most cutest couple ever. 

Ethan is seeing one of the teacher assistants at school who is pretty cute.

I think that Riley is the only one who is single out of our group, well apart from me and Theo but I'll explain that later because right now, I have to go and put on my bridesmaid dress. 

Rachel and Sam stayed together and right now, they were about to get married. Rachel had asked me to be the maid of honour and Theo was Sam's best man. That's not going to be awkward or anything. 

I heard a knock on the door and I walked out to see Theo, looking sexy as ever in a tuxedo and his hair was styled they way I like it. He kissed my cheek and we walked to where we would enter the wedding hall. I spotted Amy and Alexis. I ran over to them, the best I could in these heels, and gave each a hug. Rachel walked out from a curtain and came over to us. 

"Oh my god! You look amazing! Sam is going to cry when he sees you, I mean I'm crying. You're gorgeous. I will be proud to call you my sister in law. I love you." I said. I gave her a hug and she looked like she was about to cry. 

"Hey don't cry. Is that waterproof?" I asked, referring to her mascara. She nodded.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm just nervous." She said. 

"It's starting, places." Theo shouted. I giggled, he sounded like a director. 

Alexis and Josh walked down the aisle first followed Amy and Matt. Then it was mine and Theo's time. Ethan and Max were stood at the front with Sam. We got to the front and I stood on Rachel's side and Theo stood on Sam's side. 

The wedding march started and everyone stood up. Rachel started walking down the aisle with her dad. Sam turned around and his face lit up. 

Rachel came to the altar and kissed her dad. Everyone sat down and the vicar started.

"We are gathered here today in the sight of God to join together, Rachel Louise Innis and Sam Mark Newton, in holy matrimony." 

The wedding finished and we all went outside for pictures. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, we were all at the reception. Everyone was sat down and Rachel's dad was making a speech and I was next. Rachel's dad finished and I stood up.

"I first met Rachel when my Mum rang her to see if she would become my son's nanny three months ago. We became best friends and I honestly cannot think of anyone better suited to my brother. You and my brother are the perfect couple and you are so cute together. I look at you Rachel and I can tell you're in love. Sam, I know I've not known you my whole life but you are the best brother I could have and make sure you treat Rachel well, otherwise I will hurt you." Everyone laughed.

"I can tell you two are both in love and if everyone found someone that they love, like you two have done, then the world would be a better place. I did but then I was stupid and I lost him and to be honest it was the worst mistake of my life but I'm glad that Sam and Rachel have found each other. I love you and I'm so happy for you both." I said.

Everyone clapped and I sat down. It was Theo's turn next and he stood up.

"Sam, I know I've not known you very long but you are honestly one of the best guys I have ever met. Rachel, you're my son's nanny and you suit Sam so much. It's rare in this life that you see a couple so much in love. That's just what you two are. I was in one but me being stupid made me lose her and for that I'm gutted and there's not a lot I can do about that. I'm happy that you've both found each other and I hope you life a long and healthy life full of laughter and love." 

Everyone clapped and he sat down. Next it was Sam's turn.

"The first day I met you I knew you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. When I left, I left behind the most important thing of all: you. I actually cried thinking I would never see you again but when I did, my life was complete. When you said yes, you made me the happiest man on earth and now I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you." 

The speeches finished and before long, our group were on the dance floor. I was dancing with Theo and he kept kissing my neck and whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I smiled every time. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night ended and Rachel and Sam went off to their hotel. Me, Theo, Ethan,  Alexis, Amy, Matt, Max, Sophie and Riley all came back to Theo's house. My son went to my mum's house.

When we got there, everyone sat on the sofas. Theo sat on the floor and I sat in between in his legs. He was kissing my neck and I smiled. 

"You're beautiful babe and I want you. No, I need you back in my life. I love you so much." He whispered in my ear.

"I need you back in my life too. I can't be without you, not like last time." I whispered back. He turned my head round and he kissed me on the lips. I could faintly hear everyone saying 'aww' but I zoned out and kissed him back. It felt the exact same as our first kiss, two years ago, and yet again I felt fireworks. 

______________________________________________________________________

This is the last chapter of this story. There will be a sequel though. 

Vote

Comment 

Love you all for reading this x