Chapter 23

Sorry I haven't wrote for a while. I've been on holiday. x This has a sex scene in it but it isn't what you think.

____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up the following morning when I felt someone kissing my shoulder. I giggled.

"Hey babe, you're awake finally. Did you have a good sleep?" He asked me after I had rolled over to face him.

"Yeah I did actually for a change."

"What do you mean for a change?"

"Well since I've been going out with Ethan and the start of the Oliver thing, I haven't been sleeping well or going to sleep early and if I have I've woke in the middle of the night with nightmares. But this is the first night, I've had a decent night sleep. I think it might be something to do with you being here." I told him. He leant in and kissed me on the forehead.

"I always could make you tired." He said. I laughed a bit and so did he before he pulled me into his arms.

I heard a knock on the front door but I ignored it. He pulled me away from him and kissed me. I felt him bite my lower lip and I allowed him entrance and he slowly pushed me down on the bed. We made out for five minutes until I heard a knock on my bedroom door. 

"Madi, there's someone at the door for you, why can I hear moaning? Who are you in there with?" Alexis said.

"I'll be out in a minute Alex," I said. Theo started sucking my neck, I moaned, "Theo stop it."

"Who is Theo? Ethan's at the door."

"Oh shit." I whispered. I felt Theo smile.

"Babe, it'll be fine. You don't have to tell him if you don't want to."

"Yeah but then I feel harsh on you."

"Go and see what he wants and if needs be tell him. If you tell him, then great but if not then you will tell him some other time. As long as I'm with you, I'm not bothered."

"OK." I gave him a kiss before I walked out of my door. I walked down the stairs and saw Ethan and Alexis sat on the couch. Ethan had his head down and Alexis was looking into the fireplace. I cleared my throat when I reached the bottom of the stairs. They both shot their heads up. 

"Hey babe, you OK?" Ethan asked. I walked over to the couch and sat in between them.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Who were you upstairs with?" Alexis asked me. I snapped my head round and glared at her. 

"Nobody."

"Then why could I hear..."

"Shut up!" I interrupted her. 

"OK fine, I'm gonna go get a drink, anyone want one?" She asked.

"I'll go and get them. Ethan do you want one?" I asked as I stood up.

"A glass of water please." He said.

"OK, Alexis, what do you want?" 

"I'll have the same please." 

I walked off into the kitchen. I got two glasses of water, using the filter instead of straight from the tap. I grabbed a flask from the fridge that was labelled with my name on it so my mum didn't drink it. I took a drink from it and put my hands on the counter next to the fridge. I felt hands on my waist and was turned around. I came face to face with Ethan. He had a strange look in his eyes and I didn't like the look.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Giving my girlfriend a warning."

"I'm not your girlfriend and a warning about what?" I asked. He was really freaking me out, I've never seen this side to him before. I didn't like it.

"A warning that if you even look at another man I will hit you and yes you are." He snarled.

"No I'm not and you can't scare me."

"Oh can't I? You look pretty scared."

"I've seen worse than you and been hurt by worse men than you."

"Oh no you haven't."

"Yes I have."

He kissed me roughly and I tried to pull away but he took it as me wanting more and grabbed hold of my legs and picked me up and put me on the counter. He continued kissing me and he bit down on my lower lip roughly.

I gasped and he saw it as an entrance and his tongue roamed my mouth. I squirmed and he pushed himself closer to me. I could feel him hard and I guessed he liked this. One of his hands went up my top and up to my bra where he pulled it down a bit and grabbed my breast. He pulled my top off and pulled my bra off too. Where the fuck was Alexis?

His other hand slipped down the top of my pants and he undid the buttons and the zip. He slipped his hand into my panties and teased my core. I squirmed and he pushed his index and middle finger into me. I moaned a little even though I know I shouldn't as it just slipped out. With his other hand, he undid his pants and pulled them down. I spotted him hard and he pulled his boxers down. He took his fingers out of me and took my hand and put it around his dick. He started moving my hand up and down and after 10 seconds he came and it went all over my stomach. He let go off my hand which I snatched away from his dick. He positioned himself at my entrance and looked at me. He kissed my neck and whispered.

"You ready baby?" 

I shook my head and he laughed quietly and shrugged. He thrust into me and I gasped. As he thrust harder and harder, he roughly kissed me. He came into me and continued to pound me hard against the kitchen counter. After five minutes, of hard pounding, he exited me.

He pulled me off the counter and leaned me up against it and then went in the back. I looked down at the floor. My eyes caught his cock. I used to love that but now it looked cheap. He pulled my head up and smirked at me.

"If you want it again, all you have to is ask." He said.

"No I don't want it again."

He grabbed my hand and made my hand stroke it. He whispered in my ear.

"You sure you don't baby?"

"Yes I'm sure." I said. He reached behind and grabbed a knife from the kitchen counter. He put it in front of me. 

"I can make you do whatever I want with this thing." I gulped. He smirked at me again.

He scratched it across the top of my arm and soon enough blood was flowing. He cut my hip and the top of my leg. Blood came out of each one. He pulled his boxers and his pants back on. He kissed me roughly and whispered in my ear,

"Remember, this was a warning. Imagine what will happen if you go off with someone else. Remember I love you and always will." He said before walking out into the kitchen. I collapsed on the floor in tears. I could hear him saying to Alexis that he was off home. I heard the front door slam and I heard Alexis walk in the kitchen and run over to me.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Go get Theo please."

She ran off upstairs and within a minute I heard two sets of footsteps running down the stairs. I heard Theo gasp before he picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs and placed me on the bed. Alexis said she was gonna leave us alone. I saw Theo sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. I slowly got up and tapped him on the shoulder. He put his head up and looked at me. 

"Will you take a shower with me please? I need to get this crap off me and I don't think I could do it myself." I asked him.

"Yeah sure." He got up and pulled his pants and boxers off. His shirt came off next and his shoes and socks. I got up and walked into the bathroom closely followed by Theo. We got into the shower and he turned it on. 

After we were all clean, I pulled a towel around myself and he pulled one around him. We walked into my bedroom and I got into a pair of pyjamas and so did he and we fell asleep next to each other. 

______________________________________________________________________

What do you think? 

Is Ethan an idiot? 

Does she belong with Theo?