Chapter 41

Madi's POV:

"You know you can talk to me about anything and I will never,ever judge. You're my fiancee and we have a son together. I love you. I always have ever since the first day we went out together. I will love you when you're having a mid life crisis, I will love you when we're put in an old folks home by our kids. I will love you when you're 95 and have wrinkles. I will spend everyday for the rest of my life, either telling you or showing you, that I love you. I always have and I always will." Theo said. I had tears in my eyes which threatened to spill.

"I love you too and I always will. I will tell you." I said. At that moment, Luke started to cry so I walked to the door.

"I will tell you, not now though because our baby boy is crying." I said before leaving to go and see Luke. 

I walk into his room and he's led there crying because he seems to of chucked his giraffe teddy out of his cot. I laugh and pick it up. I lean over his cot and give it him. He quietens down and I stroke his hair.  I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out reading my message.

Hey, I'm sorry for doing this but is it possible for you to come round? please I really really need to see you.x - Joe 

I walked out of the room and walked quietly downstairs. I pulled my shoes on and walked out of the house, slowly closing the door to make sure that Luke doesn't wake up. I walk down the driveway and make my way to Joe's house. I take my phone out of my pocket and reply to his message.

Hey, I'll be over soon and don't worry about it, I don't mind, I'm on the next street, be there soon - Madi<3

Within 5 minutes, I was walking up to his apartment building. I walked in and up the stairs to his apartment. He had text me the address earlier. I found his apartment and knocked on the door. I heard a voice on the other side of the door saying 'come in'. Whoever it was sounded like they were in pain. I opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind me. 

"Joe?" I called. After hearing no answer, I walked around his apartment looking for him. I heard voices when I came to the bedroom though so I stopped and knocked on the door.

"Joe, it's me. Are you OK?" I asked. Someone opened the door and pulled me inside. I looked around to see Joe tied to a chair and two other men.

One of the men was short and muscly with dark brown hair and tattoos down his left and right arms. The other man had dark blond hair. I could tell he was taller than the other man even though he was sat down. He wasn't as muscly as the other man but you could see the muscles showing through the tight black t-shirt he was wearing. 

The short man with dark brown hair pushed me over to a chair and tied my arms and legs to it. 

"Look I don't know why I have to be here so will someone please tell me why?" I asked. 

"Really? You don't know? Think about it. I'm sure there's something you have done." The short muscly guy said. The other guy was staring in to space. Joe was looking out of the window through the gap in the curtains which was giving the room room an eerie glow. 

"I honestly don't know." 

"Well, maybe you should think."

"Um...I don't know. My next door neighbours have a new kid and it was crying all night so I didn't get much sleep so my brains not with it right now." I lied.

"But that's beyond the point, I still wouldn't know even I had had a full nights sleep and was fully refreshed. So will please tell me what it is that I'm supposed to have done?" I said, a little loudly and raised my voice. The short muscly man looked angry.