Chapter 4

We got to his house and he let me in. His house was gorgeous. 

"Make yourself at home, do you want a drink or anything?" He asked as I took the leather jacket off and put it on the coat rack. 

"Um....do you have any Coke?" I asked.

 "Yes I do. Can or in a glass?"

"Whichever is easiest."

"I'll go get you one." He said and walked out of the the front room and came back with two Coke cans.

"Thank you." I said as I took the can from him. I put it down on the coffee table and I sat down on the couch. He sat next to me.

"You OK now?" He asked.

"Not really."

"Come here." He said as he pulled me into a hug. After a moment of shock, I hugged him back. After 5 minutes, I let go but he didn't.

"I'm glad it wasn't you that died. Not that I'm saying your sister should of died. I just mean, ugh..you know what I mean." He said after 10 minutes.

"Yeah Mr Thomas, I do know what you mean." 

"Call me Ethan. Mr Thomas makes me feel old."

I pulled away from him.

"That's because you are old." 

"No I am not old and if I was old, then why would you be flirting with me?"

I blushed and he smirked.

"I am not flirting with you Mr Thomas." I denied as I got up. I went into the kitchen to put my can in the bin. I turned around to come face-to-face with Ethan.

"Firstly, its Ethan. Secondly, you were flirting with me and thirdly, I don't mind if you were."

He had his hands either side of my waist pinning me to the kitchen unit.

"Were you flirting with me?" Ethan asked me.

"Yes," I said blushing. Not wanting him to see me blushing, I looked down at the floor. He pulled my chin up and said

"I was flirting with you too." 

"Oh right but we can't be together because of the age gap and because of the teacher student thing because it's illegal." I said a little disappointed.

"Yes I know we shouldn't but wouldn't it be worth a shot? Can we give it a try?" 

"I think it would, even though you could get arrested and I could get expelled if anyone found out."

"You're 18 in how many months?"

"Next month."

"Exactly so we could either wait until when you turn eighteen or we could wait another 10 months for graduation. What do you think?"

"I don't think I could wait for ten months to pass. I think we should be together now but I just don't want either of us to get into trouble."

"Well, how about we wait for another month and then get together?" He said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I could feel sparks coming from that.

"I don't think I could wait."

"No neither do I."

"Oh, you said yesterday that you had seen me before. When was that?" I asked him.

"Do you remember four years ago when you were at the pier with your sister and your parents?" He asked, while I nodded.

"Well, do you also remember the 'Waltzers'?"

I nodded again.

"Well the guy that was helping to work it was me. I smiled at you and you smiled back and your sister asked me for my number for you."

"Oh yeah, I remember that." I said nodding as it came back into my memory. "You were fit then and you still are..oh shit, I should never of said that."

He smirked at me and pulled my face closer to him.

"Don't worry, you were gorgeous then and you still are and you always will be." 

He gave me a kiss and I turned my head and his lips came crashing against mine. I kissed him back and he bit lightly on my bottom lip and  I granted him access, deepening the kiss. He picked me up and put me on the kitchen counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me upstairs.

We made it to the bedroom and he dropped me lightly down on the bed. He climbed on top of me and carried on kissing me. I undid the buttons his shirt and he pulled it off quickly.  He pulled away from the kiss, pulled my top off and kissed me again. 

After 5 minutes, he pulled away and sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. 

"I shouldn't be doing this. I'm sorry."

I felt tears building up and I refused to let him see them. I pulled my top back on and walked out. I got to my house, tried the door and walked inside when I found it unlocked. I ran upstairs and collapsed on my bed in tears.