Chapter 4: Another Day, Another Mission

Status: Edited

Another day, another mission, the eighteen-year-old Scarlet though as hopped off her motorbike with Rouge doing the same beside her.

The two of them had been assigned to find Justin Bieber. Why? Because the blonde had been kidnapped... again. It was really a wonder how the kid's kidnappings were never reported on tabloids.

Right now the two are in the coordinates that AXION gave the. According to them, Justin was in this abandoned warehouse— how typical– in Toronto.  Seeing as the twins had been in the area from another mission they had just completed, they were asked to retrieve the popstar themselves.

Scarlet and Rouge sneaked past the guards and into the warehouse. In plain sight,  they were able to see the  said blonde tied to a chair and wad knocked out. There were no other guards in sight. Rouge quietly walked to his side and quickly woke him with a slight slap on the face, but signaled him to be quiet when he opened his mouth to scream. She untied him from the chair while Scarlet stood guard with her gun in her hands. As they made their escape, though, one of the kidnappers sees them- thanks to Justin's clumsiness- and tried to tackle Scarlet. She dodged him just in time. Scarlet also hit him at them back of the headand, after, kicked him in the groin for good measure. The other captors came in and the twins saw that there were outnumbered by a lot. No matter, Scarlet thought. They had fought much more.

The fight only lasted a few minutes with all the kidnappers knocked out after the twins went through their numbers. Scarlet watched as Rouge placed trackers on each person before tying them up to keep them from escaping. She then got something from her pocket and pressed the small button there. Both girls shared a quick nod of acknowledgement. It was only a matter of time before the clean-up team came to the scene.

The two girls looked for Justin and found him hiding behind an old generator. He looked a little put off because of what had happened. Rouge called him out and he reluctantly followed them out of the warehouse. The girls walked back to their motorbikes and hopped on, starting the engines. Justin slid behind Rouge after a quick geature from her.

Save Teenage Popstar from Kidnap attempt; check.

*

Location: Unknown hotel in Toronto

Rouge woke up to the alarm which signaled it was to get up and start going back to base for training. Last night, they had saved Justin Bieber from another kidnapping attempt and it would be a bit of an understatement for Rouge to say he a bit cocky.

They were riding their motorbikes that night, with Scarlet trailing behind to make sure that their ward was safe.

"So..." Justin had said after a while. "What's your name?"

Rouge did not miss the flirty tone he had used.

"Rouge," she simply said.

"Nice name... suits you well," he had said, winking at the side mirror when he saw Rouge was staring stonily at it.

"Please stop talking or I will shoot you in the head," Rouge said in monotone.

"Feisty... I like it!" he then said with a laugh. Rouge was annoyed.

"Don't you have a girlfriend or something?"

"What she doesn't know won't kill her, right?" he said, trying to sound seductive.

Rouge could help it. She got the gun from her boot and pointed it at his leg, all while still trying to manuveur her motorbike with one hanf and looking at the road.

"Whoa, okay, okay I'll stop!" Justin finally exclaimed, creating some distance between them. Rouge was thankful.

After a few minutes, though, Rouge grew even more annoyed when he started sbaking his arms around her waist.

"OW!" Justin cried out removing his arms from Rouge's waist.

That should teach him.

*

Rouge snickered at the memory. But before she could dwell on the topic more, Scarlet entered the room with a look of worry on her face.

"Hey Scy, What's up?" Rouge nonchalantly asked her sister.

"Commander wants to see us! He told me to get back to HQ, pronto!" she said with a hint of worry in her tone. Rouge's feet grew cold.

"Don't tell me it's because I tasered Bieber last night!" after she said that, though, she immediately covered her mouth.

"You did what?!" Scarlet's eyes grew wide. "Roe, why would you do that!"

"He was being a dick," Rouge muttered to herself. Scarlet sighed.

"Great... just great!" she said sarcastically, as she plopped onto her bed. 

"Well, we still need to get going. Commander wants to see us today. He also said we should use the jet to be faster; said something about being urgent," she said while flailing her hands in the air.

*

They arrived back at London. The twins immediately hopped onto their motorbikes which she shipped with them and rode off to HQ. They ran to the lift and Scarlet scanned her palm on the sensor. The lift immediately began to ascend. A few moments later, the door to the lift opened and they scurried into the Commander's office. Both of them scanned their hands again on the DNA sensor that had been installed a few months ago for security reasons,and waited for the door to open.  The girls went inside and found their Commander talking to someone. When he saw them, Commander pointed to where the twins stood and the visitor turned.

Rouge, who had been more informed of today's famous people– Scarlet could only care less, stood wide eyed when she saw who it was.

Is it? It is!

In front of them sat the one and only Simon Cowell.

Oh boy.