Chapter Twenty-seven: New found love

This is the rough draft version of my story. You can view the edited version on my profile which is strictly for my followers only.

 -Niall-

I heard giggling as I entered the kitchen. Scarlet was sitting on the counter top as she watched Harry cook.

“Yeah, yeah…” She said hopping off, snatching the wooden spatula from Harry’s grasp.

“Hey!”

“You’re doing it wrong!”

“Oh really?” he asked amused.

“Yes…” she gulped. Harry was grinning at her evilly.

“You sure about that?” he asked in a menacing tone as he took a step closer to her. Before she can even react, Harry immediately grabbed her by the stomach and started tickling her.

“S-stop!” she said in between breaths.

“Um, how about a… no!”

“P-please!” she said giggling.

“What do I get in return?” he asked grinning. I turned my heel, knowing what was going to happen next. I walked to the living room to find Rouge on the couch with Zayn, him stroking her hair. They were watching some show on the television.

“Oh, hey Niall!” Roe greeted as she noticed me standing there. I smiled at her warmly. If you were wondering about our oh-so-close kiss, we decided to just forget about it. We knew it was just a spur of the moment thing, and we all knew that she and Zayn had a thing for each other. And yes, they got together. Not wanting to ruin the moment between the two, I decided to head to the game room. I was immediately greeted by Louis and Liam, who were busy playing Just Dance, while Danielle and Eleanor were on the corner laughing at their goofy boyfriends. Yep, I’m pretty much alone. I sighed to myself as I decided to just go on a walk.

--

I sat along on the park bench thinking, why do all the lads get to find the girl they love? I mean, Harry has Scarlet, Zayn has Rouge, Liam has Dani and Louis obviously has El. Why was I always the one to be left alone? Am I not good enough? Why can’t I find the girl I like? Why can’t I find someone who I can spend the rest of my life with? Why can’t I find someone who loves me for me? Why can’t I find someone who I can call my princess? Why? Why does-

“I am soo sorry!” A female voice gushed. I heard footsteps come near me. I looked at the ground to see a ball by my feet. It must've hit me. I suddenly become slightly dizzy as I felt the impact from earlier.

“Are you alright?” The same voice asked. I looked up to see a girl about my age looking at me with worry. She was absolutely stunning. She had long wavy brown hair that falls from her back, and the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen. I must’ve been staring, because the moment her eyes laid on mine, she looked away awkwardly.

“I-I’m s-sorry…” she stuttered. I smiled at her.

“No it’s alright, um…” I trailed off, not knowing her name.

“Shae. Call me Shae…” She said holding out her hand.

“Niall. Niall Horan…” I said shaking her hand smiling.

This was the start of something new.