Chapter Twenty-Four Part 1: Error! Error!

This is the rough draft version of my story. You can view the edited version on my profile which is strictly for my followers only.

-Scarlet-

We were now on the plane to New York. Right now the boys were fast asleep, while Rouge was checking the trajectory of the plane. I was doing nothing since my weapons were not allowed to be used at this point. It would just be shipped by management.

“How much longer until we land?” I asked Rouge who was now sitted beside me.

“We still have 5 hours til’ we reach the destination.” She stated. I nodded. I decided to listen to some music while waiting.

--

-???-

I was now sitted first class, it was 5 hours before we get to the destination and now the plane is hovering above water. It was the perfect timing. I pressed the attendant button (whatever it was called) and waited for the attendant to approach me.

“Yes sir?” she asked nicely.

“Um… can you direct me to where the bathroom is?” I asked. She nodded and I stood up from my seat walking behind her. Luckily, the bathroom was near the cock pit, making my job easier. When we were out of the other passenger’s sight, I pulled out my gun and pointed it at the back of the attendant’s head. When she turned she was shocked. I gestured her to keep quiet and she nodded.

“Now I want you to open the cock pit…” I ordered. She nodded hesitantly. I smirked. This was just too easy. I followed her to the door of the cock pit. She knocked. “Who is it?” a manly voice asked. The attendant looked at me with fear before she answered. “C-captain?” she asked her voice trembling. In an instant the door opened, there standing the co-pilot. When he saw me his face immediately paled.

“Who-“ I made no hesitations and shot him in the head. The attendant screamed in fear before she tried running away but luckily I shot her. I walked in to the cockpit and saw the captain maneuvering the plane. As I was about to shoot him, two girls about my age ran into the cockpit. As soon as they saw me, the one with bleach-blonde hair froze.

--

-Rouge-

We heard an ear piercing scream and we immediately knew something was wrong.

“Everyone please remain calm, we would be checking the perimeter… Please stay in your seats!” Scy announced.

We ran across the aisle and found two dead bodies outside the cockpit’s door. We looked at each other before running inside. We saw a man about our age, was about to shoot the pilot. He must’ve notice our presence because he turned around. When I saw his face I froze.

No! No! It can’t be him! Impossible!

Is that?

“C-Craig?” I croaked. He looks confused for a minute before he smirks.

“Long time no see, eh babe?” he said amusement in his voice.