Chapter Twenty-six: Uh,oh...

This is the rough draft version of my story. You can view the edited version on my profile which is strictly for my followers only.

-Niall-

I watched as she shut the door to the small room. What the hell just happened? Did we just try to kiss each other? No, no, no. I must be hungry, that's what. But Why do I feel like I wanted that kiss? Is it possible that I like Roe? I mean, between me and the lads, I was always the one closest to her. But then there's Zayn. Oh god. What if Zayn finds out? I mean, we didn't even kiss, right?

But you were close.

But we didn't kiss!

That's because someone knocked!

But still-

Still what?

Ohgod. I must be losing my mind!

"Niall, mate you alright?" A very concerned Liam asked as he opened the door, closing it behind.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a lot's in my mind right now..." I said, running a hand through my hair as I sat on the couch in the middle of the room.

"What's wrong, mate?" He asked, as he sat next to me. I looked at him, his eyes were filled with worry. Should I tell him? I mean, he won't tell anybody, right? Deciding on what to do, I cupped a hand in his ear and whispered to him what had happened.

"You almost what?!" He asked in disbelief. I put a hand on his mouth, turning my head to a still sleeping Zayn on the other side of the room. Good thing he's a heavy sleeper. I mouthed Liam to be quiet and he nodded.

"Why'd you do that?" He whispered yelled.

"I don't know man! I didn't mean too! I mean, it wasn't all my fault! She was leaning in too..." I tried defending myself.

"Don't you dare put Rouge into this! You both are responsible for this, and you both need to figure it out for yourselves..." he said sternly. 

"I know... I just don't want it to be awkward between us, I mean, we all know her and Zayn both like each other, but- Ugh! I don't know what I'm gonna do! It's not like we never really got to kiss or anything-" 

"You what?!" I heard someone yell. We both turned our heads to the sound of the voice, and sure enough, Zayn was standing there, glaring at me.

Oh god.

--

-Zayn-

"You almost what?!" I heard someone say. Liam. I heard a pat, meaning whoever he was talking to was asking him to be quiet. I heard silence them some whispers that were barely audible.

"I don't know man! I didn't mean too! I mean, it wasn't all my fault! She was leaning in too..." I heard Niall trying to reason. Who were they talking about.

"Don't you dare put Rouge into this! You both are responsible for this, and you both need to figure it out for yourselves..." I heard Liam said sternly. Wait-what? Did he just say Rouge? As in my Rouge? I quietly climbed out of my bed, not wanting to make any sound. What were they talking about?

"I know... I just don't want it to be awkward between us, I mean, we all know her and Zayn both like each other, but- Ugh! I don't know what I'm gonna do! It's not like we never really got to kiss or anything-"

" You what?!" I yelled, not caring if they heard me. Did he just say that he and Rouge almost kissed? They looked at me, their face looking like deer caught in headlights. I glared at the Irish boy in front of me. How dare he try to kiss her! He knew I liked her, but he just need to get her for himself. I watched as he shakily stood up, gulping. They knew not to mess with me when I'm angry, but this was just low. He silently approached me, my fist clenching into fists.