Chapter 8: Training day

Status: Edited

Rouge, Scarlet as Scarlet found out, decided to schedule a training day for th e lads. They've been living with them for three days now and had both agreed that the more educated the lads were about self-defense, the easier it will be to protect themselves. After all, even if it was the twins' job, thry could not always be there to save them.

Scarlet woke up early in the morning and took a quick shower. When she was done, she decided to wear an all black apparel- a tank top and skin-fitting yoga pants. She tied her hair into a bun and decided against wearing makeup seeing as they would be expected to sweat profusely later that day.

When she was done,  she scurried down the stairs and into the kitchen where she found Rouge sitting at the counter drinking some coffee. She was wearing clothes similar to Scarlet's attire. The redhead, knowing it was still a bit early, decided to make some tea and sat across from her sister.

"So, when do we start training?" She asked, taking a sip from her cup. They had asked Simon for permission if the lads could have a training day.  Seeing it as a good idea, Simon told them that they should teach the lads the basic things to do on an assault. Now, here they were, planning on how they would teach those lazy lads Defense 101.

"Nope! I was waiting for you so you can help," Rouge said, shaking her head. Scarlet sighed and placed her cup down, only finishing half of her drink.

"Well then, let's wake them up," she said as she stood, "You wake Liam and Zayn. I'll wake up the others."

Rouge nodded and stood up as well.

Scarlet quickly turned and ran to the direction of the stairs with Rouge trailing behind. Having memorised the rooms of the lads the other day, she quickly opened the nearest door on the second floor  which happened to be Niall's. Without knocking, she entered the room and walked in to a sleeping Niall. Scarlet sighed and walked towards his bed

"Niall," she said, poking his shoulder.

Nothing.

Scarlet leaned closer to his ear and poked him again, rougher this time.

"Niall!" She said in a harsh whisper.

Still nothing. Scarlet rolled her eyes and decided she was done being gentle

"NIALL!" She yelled, shaking him violently. 

"GO AWAY!" The Irish lad said with a groan as he tried slapping Scarlet's hand away. It only made her huff as she straightened her posture and placed her hands on her hips.

"Listen here, you leprechaun. I am in charge and today we would be training like Simon told us to do  And if you don't wake up right now, I have the authority to ban you from entering the kitchen for a whole month."

"I'M AWAKE!" Niall exclaimed as he shot up from his bed. Scarlet snicked when Niall turned to glare at her.

"I hate you," he mumbled.

"Well, sucks to be you, then. I actually don't care if any of you like me or not."
Niall stuck his tongue out in reply.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

Both Scarlet and Niall heard the yell. Judging from the voice, it was Zayn.

"I WARNED YOU!" It was Rouge. They then heard loud laughter as Scarlet opened the door and saw a dripping wet Zayn. She burst out laughing. Scarlet could not blame her sister, actually. She had just threatened Niall that he would get banned from the kitchen if he did not wake up.

"What?" Zayn asked in annoyance when Scarlet laughed at him.

"Your dripping!” she can only say as she struggled to keep her laughter at bay.