Chapter Twenty-Four Part 2: Error! Error!

SCY'S POV

“C-Craig?” Rouge croaked my eyes widened. Craig? As in the Craig that broke her heart? The Craig that used her to destroy AXION, the Craig that left my sister in pieces, That Craig.

“Long time no see, eh babe?” he said smirking. I felt Rouge tense up by the mention of the word 'babe'.

“What do we have here? Ooh it’s the RED twins! Ooh, I’m so scared!” he said in a mocking tone. I clenched my fists while shooting daggers at him; I just wanted to rip his throat out. No one, I mean no one insults US!

“What are you doing here?” I asked to gritted teeth. He looked at me smirking.

“Isn’t it obvious? My job…” he stated in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Still haven’t changed I see? Once a prick, always a prick!” I said.

“Once an assassin, always an assassin…” he stated.

“What could you possibly get with this?” I asked. I’m serious!

“Money!” he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“So you would be willing to kill all these people just for money?” I asked trying to convince him. He shrugged.

“Pretty much…” he said before shooting the pilot, who was still maneuvering the plane, in the head. We stood there shocked.

“Now my job here is done… I best be going now, but don’t worry well see each other again. Oh and good luck by the way…” he said before opening the emergency escape hatch and jumping out before we can even catch up to him.

“NO!” I yelled in frustration. I felt the plane starting to swerve. OH NO! No one was flying this thing!

“ROUGE TAKE THE CONTROLS!” I ordered. She nodded before taking the pilot’s place. I ran back to the passenger’s area to find them all panicking.

“EVERYONE! MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?!” I yelled through their screams. They all stopped to look at me.

“We’ve got everything under control, now will you all just stay in your seats, and remain calm?” I instructed. I heard mumbles and some ‘yeahs’. “Now, me and my sister are trained pilots, so you can trust us, alright?” Once again some mumbles. “…Okay, we’re-“ I was cut off by a loud bang. Everyone exchanged nervous glances.

“Everyone remain calm, I will just check if there’s a problem…Boys?” I said searching for the lads. They all stood up and nodded.

“Now, everyone… please remain calm, we are just experiencing some technical difficulties…” I heard Liam say before running to the cockpit to find very worried Rouge.

“What happened?” I asked running into her.

“One of the plane’s turbo engines just malfunctioned; we gotta have to emergency land…” She said still looking at the controls.

“What can I do?” I asked sitting down the co-pilot’s seat.

“We need to find an area to land, you take controls, I’ll try to communicate with the closest air traffic control…” she said giving me the controls.

--

-Liam-

We heard a scream and we all knew something was wrong. Suddenly Scarlet and Rouge stood up from their sits into the cockpit. The boys and the passengers were all freaking out. I mean who wouldn’t?  Something’s terribly wrong and I know it. After long series of panic attacks, we heard someone scream “NO!” it was Scarlet. What just happened? Suddenly the plane started to swerve, “ROUGE TAKE THE CONTROLS!” She yelled in a commanding manner. Now my suspicions were confirmed, something has gone terribly wrong. The plane stopped swerving; we heard some running footsteps and out came Scarlet.