Chapter Nineteen: he loves me...

This is the rough draft version of my story. You can view the edited version on my profile which is strictly for my followers only.

-Scarlet-

We’ve arrived at the club for about an hour ago. I was sitting here on the couch with Rouge and El while the others are probably getting wasted. Well looks like I’m driving tonight… Great!

“So Scarlet…” I was shaken out of my thoughts when El mentioned my name. I turned to her confusion etched upon my face.

“Huh?” I asked unaware of the topic. She giggled.

“I said; how did you and Harry meet?” she asked. Wait what did she just asked? Oh no!

“Um…” was all I managed to say. I gave Rouge a pleading look and she nodded getting my point.

“Hey El!” Rouge called out.

“Yeah?” El asked her head snapping in Rouge’s direction.

“Let’s DANCE!” Rouge exclaimed.

“Sure!” El replied before standing up from the couch following Rouge to the dance floor.

“Want to join?” She asked after turning back to me. I shook my head. She gave me a small smile before turning back to Rouge who was already at the dance floor. Phew! That was close. I slumped back to my seat and breathed a heavy sigh that I didn’t know I was even holding. I leaned in and grab a shot from the table infront of me. I quickly downed the shot and I closed my eyes as felt in burn on my throat. I felt the couch besides me dip down and I turned to see a drunken man who had straight brown hair and dark green eyes sitting beside me.

“Hey there gorgeous!” He said trying to sound seductive. Like ew!

“Um, excuse me but, who are you?” I asked raising an eyebrow, trying not to sound rude. He just chuckled at my question.

“Feisty one I see… I like it!” He said with a smirk spread across his face. I scoffed.

“I know you like me, don’t deny it…” He whispered in my ear. This made me roll my eyes.

“Okay… First of all, I have a boyfriend; second, you are not even my type; and third, buzz off!” I said yelling the last part. He smirked again. Ooh! If we weren’t in a public place I would gladly wipe that smirk of this face. HE IS SO ANNOYING!

“I swear if you smirk one last time!” I threatened pointing a finger.

“What are you gonna do about it?” He smirked. Again. Ugh!

“Buzz off!” I yelled. He didn’t seem to be offended. I just ignored and tried to get up from the couch only to be pulled back by the man.

“Let me go!” I yelled trying to yank away my hand from his grip.

“What about a NO!” He said tugging me closer to him.

“LET ME GO!” I said to gritted teeth. I pushed him away with my free hand so he stumbled back to the couch but still having a grip on my wrist making me lay on top of him. I pushed my hands from his chest and stood up and turning to leave but yet again pulled by the wrist. He doesn’t give up does he?

“Now, now, we still didn’t have fun…” He whispered into my ear as he pulled me closer to him.  That’s when I lost it. I kneed him in the groin making him wince in pain. I punched him in the face that made him fell to the floor. Told ya! A smug smirk tugged on my lips as I see the man groaning in pain. I crouched down on the floor infront of him and whispered something.

“Now, now, we still didn’t have any fun…” I said smirking before standing up and kicking him at the side and walking away to find the others.

I looked around and found Louis and Liam dancing on the dance floor, Rouge and El were gossiping, Niall and Zayn having a chugging contest, and Harry at the bar who I believe was already drunk. I decided to accompany him.

“Hey!” I greeted taking a seat next to him.

“Why hello there, beautiful!” he replied slurring. Yep! He’s drunk.

“Um… Thanks?” I responded more like a question.

“So having a great time?” he asked after a moment of silence.

“I guess so… I’m not really a big fan of clubs…” I said honestly.

“And why’s that?” He slurred.

“Um… with all the missions I have, I really don’t have that much time to go clubbing…” I said.

“Oh” was all he said.

“Yeah…” I said looking down. We sat there in silence while Harry takes gulps from the beer in his hands.

“Wanna dance?” Harry suddenly asked after a few minutes of silence.

“Um… sure” I said unsurely. Harry stood up from the stool he was sitting on offering a hand. I gave him a small smile and stood up from my sit and grabbing his hand. He pulled me to the center of the dance floor. We danced to the beat of several upbeat songs.

“To all the couples out there, come down to the dance floor!” The DJ called out. Soon the dance floor was surrounded by couples and a slow song came up.

“May I have this dance?” Harry asked holding out his hand. I looked into his beautiful eyes and nodded. He slipped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Through the whole song we would just be looking into each others’ eyes while swaying. Then he started to lean in. Before I can even process what was happening, his lips crashed into mine. I was taken back by his actions at first, but I soon kissed back. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. After a few seconds, we both pulled away to catch our breaths. I rest my forehead against his while we both lock our gazes at each other.

“I love you, Scarlet…” He whispered before he turned around leaving me shocked with mouth hanging open as I process what he just said.

He loves me…

Okay I have already have the ship names:

Harry+Scarlet= Harlet Styce

Zayn+Rouge= Zoe Malyce

I know corny, I know... Who do you ship?