Chapter 28: Date. (Part 2 of 3)

-Rouge-

I ran my newly manicured fingers along the hems of my dress. It was beautiful.

It was some sort of beach dress, I had decided when I first laid eyes on it. With its printed skirt that flows just above my knees, its black printed bodice, and white embroidered belt-like deisgn, I knew that this night would be one of the best I ever had.

Looking at myself for the last time, making sure that everything fits in the right places, I slowly rmoved myself from my daint walk-in closet to be faced with none other than my twin, Scarlet.

"Where are the others?" I asked looking around my messy but empty room. I looked at Scy, her eyes widening when she saw me.

"You look beautiful!" She squealed, a sound never in my entire life expected to escape her lips. I grinned, making my way to a full length mirror, twirling as I watched the patterned aztec prints come to life.

"Is it alright?" I asked turning back to my red headed sister.

"Alright?" She questioned making me frown.

"I mean I could change if you think it's too much-"

"You look amazing!" she gushed making me laugh. Nope, this is definitely not my sister.

The door suddenly burst open revealing Dani and El.

"Alright you two are definitely spending to much time with my sister. She's turning into a girly-"

"Roe!" The two squealed dropping theboxes they were carrying.

"You look amazing!" They said simultaneously making me chuckle.

"That's what I said!" Scy butted in.

"Where were you guys?" I asked ignoring my pouting sister. It was El who answered.

"Oh we were preparing for-" Dani elbowed her. "Ow!" she complained rubbing her arm. Dani shot her a look.

"What?" I asked, confused. Dani turned to me.

"Oh it's nothing! El and I were just arranging the attic," she said dismissing my question.

"But they don't have an attic," El whispered making her get another look. El bit her lip.

'What's going on?" Scarlet asked, her tone just confused as mine.

"Nothing," the two girls piped out. I narrowed my eyes at them. Sometime was definitely up.

"What's-"

"Oh, look at the time!'" Dani said looking at her watch trying to stall. Her yes widened. "Oh crap! He'll be here any minute now! Hurry!" she said dragging me out of the room. I followed. Like I even have a choice.

"Bye love! Make sure to tell us all the deets!" I heard El yell just before the door to my bedroom closed. I sighed, shaking my head, hurrying after my bushy haired friend.

The bell rang just as we reached the landing. Smooting out my dress, I looked at Dani who was smiling at me her dark eyes twinkling.

"What are you-?" I got out just before she opened the door to reveal Zayn.

-Zayn-

I breathed in, my shaking hand hovering just in front of the door bell. I was fidgeting. Behind this door is the person I had longed for. The girl I had waited for. I closed my eyes, my breath stinking from the scent of cigarettes.

Oh this was a bad idea, I thought as I reached into my coat pocket for some mint. I chewed for a minute, letting my mind go blank from all the thoughts I had earlier.