Chapter Sixteen: Shall we put on a show?

-Harry-

I was watching her as she ran up to her room. What was I even thinking?! Why did I even try to kiss her?! Now she thinks I'm weird... Now I know the truth…

She doesn't like me back... 

I sigh running my hands through my hair. I walk in to the living room and sat on the couch. I feel someone sat next to me and I look up to see Liam with a worried expression on his face.

“You really like her don’t you?” he asked patting my back. I nodded.

“More than I myself…” I admitted.

“You’re falling for her…” he said.

“I know… I’m falling for her hard. I don’t even know what to do. I like her, but I don’t think she likes me back…” I said.

“You know, love is never easy, mate. It never just pops out one day and the next gone. It’s more complicated than that. It needs time and effort to achieve that. If you really care for her, then show her. It’s not easy but if your feelings are true, the time will come she will love you back.” Liam stated looking at me. I smiled. He was right, he always is.

“Thanks mate!” I said feeling a tad bit happier.

“No problem, mate! Just so you know, even if it doesn’t work out between you two, me and the lads will always be there for you…” He said. I gave him a big smile. I was so lucky; I had the best mates a lad could ask for…

“Yeah… I just hope it works out though” I said chuckling in the end.

“Thanks Li!” I said giving him a bro hug.

“You’re welcome bro!” he said as we pulled away from the hug.

“Where are the others?” I asked all of a sudden.

“Oh um, Zayn and Rouge are picking up groceries and supplies, and Louis and Niall are gonna pick up Eleanor from the airport…”

“Where’s Danielle?”

“She wouldn’t be with us until the tour begins…” he said feeling a bit gloomy.

“Oh… sorry, mate!” I said patting his back. He shrugged.

“Nah, it’s alright! I just missed her though.”

“Sure you do… you two are a match made in heaven, for God’s sake!” I said exclaiming at the end. He just shook his head laughing.

“Yeah, yeah and you two aren’t…” he said sarcastically. I felt a small blush creep on to my cheeks.

“Aww! Wittle Hazza is blushing!” He said.

“Shudup” I muttered looking at the ground.

--

-Scarlet-

I wake up with a headache. Ugh! Where are those pain killers when you need one! Oh yeah the bathroom! I hopped out of my head and into my bathroom. I downed two pills and leaned on the sink. I looked up to the mirror, wow, I look terrible!

 I quickly combed my hair with my hands. When I looked a little bit presentable, I decided to go downstairs for breakfast. I skipped down the stairs and found myself leaning by the door frame of the kitchen. I see Rouge cooking breakfast, Niall impatiently waiting for the food, Liam fiddling with his phone, and Zayn who was looking at Rouge. Wait what?! Liam noticed me and turned to me smiling.

“HEY SCY!” he exclaimed. Boy does he have energy today!

“Hi!” I said making my way to a stool next to Niall.