Chapter 28: Date. (Part 1 of 3)

This is the rough draft version of my story. You can view the edited version on my profile which is strictly for my followers only.

-Rouge-

“So where to next?” El asked grinning as she held onto her loads of shopping bags. We were at the mall, the four of us, Scy, El, Dani and me, whilst the lads were at home ‘resting’ as they called it. But we all knew it has something to do with food and the game room.

“Can we at least take a break?” Scy asked in a pleading voice. I nodded in agreement. Let’s just say being in the mall for hours in heels isn’t really that much fun.

“Yeah, please?” I backed her up, attempting to do a puppy dog face. El sighed.

“Alright,” she said in a defeated tone. Finally!

“Yes!” we both said at the same time.

“How about we go get some Starbucks, yeah?” Dani said pointing at one at the corner. We all nodded.

“So what ya girls want?” El asked as we took our turn.

“Um...” I said absent-mindedly as I skimmed the selection of drinks. Coffee, Caffeine, Coffee... aha!

“I think I’ll just get the Green Tea frappe...” I said gesturing to the green drink. El nodded turning to Scy who was busy looking at her phone. She coughed making her look up.

“Huh? Oh um, Iced Chocolate Chai tea Latte.” She said before looking down at her phone again. El nodded before turning back to the cashier who took our orders.

“So I heard a certain someone has a date tonight...” El stated as we took our seats on an empty booth near the counter. I felt the heat on my cheeks rise, I looked down at our table.

“Ooh look El! She’s blushing!” Dani cooed making me go redder. I heard all the girls giggle.

“Shut up.” I muttered embarrassed.

“So any clue on where he’s taking you?” Dani asked wiggling her eyebrows. I shook my head.

“Well luckily for me, I know exactly where you’re heading to...” She said grinning.

“Where?” I asked, suddenly curious. She just smiled at me, gesturing her lips sealed. I sighed defeated. It was worth a try.

“Are you done yet?” I asked, suddenly growing tired.

“No. Now shut it. I still have to work on your eye shadow, close your eyes.” El said placing the brush on the vanity before picking up another. I sighed, closing my eyes. El was applying my makeup whilst Scy was trying to do my hair, in which I think was hard considering it was her; Dani was in my closet looking at my stacks of clothes. The girls had decided they should help me prepare for my ‘date’ with Zayn, which I don’t think was completely necessary since I knew how to prepare myself. But no matter how much I tried to tell them, they insisted they wanted everything to be perfect. So after an hour or so, here we were preparing.

“Ow!” I exclaimed as I felt someone tug my hair roughly.

“Sorry...” Scy apologized at the same time Dani exclaimed, ‘Aha! I found it!’. I wanted to roll my eyes, but instead I sighed leaning back on my seat.

“And... done!” El said as she finished the last bits of my look. “You finished yet, Scy?”

“Yeah, just a little spray here, and, finished!” Scy said.

“Whoa...” I heard both of them say.

“Is it bad?” I asked looking at both of them. They just looked at me with mouths hanging open. I was seated against the mirror, as they had preferred it, and I was actually nervous on how I looked.

“You look...” El said trying to find the word. Scy cut her off,shaking her head. I grunted.

“We’re not yet finished... Dani?” Scy said looking at Dani who wasnow grinning at me.

“This way,” Dani said gesturing for me to come to the closet. I followed.

“You’re outfit is in there...” Dani said nodding at me to enter. I thanked her before entering, the door closing behind me. The room was pitch-black. I searched for the switch, flicking the lights open. And what I saw, surely made my jaw drop.

No. Way.

A/N: So I think I should give you at least a short chapter for my long absence. Been busy with school, you know how it is... Anyways, this part 1 of 'Date.' There would be 3 parts, and may post the other 2 parts by the end of this week, depending on my sched. but please understand if I won't be able to update it soon. Oh and I'm still going over the final drafts for the edited chapters, which may take a long while, so please bear with me. Well, I think that's it...? Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment or whatever, but thank you for sticking by with my story :D