Chapter Eleven: a day off...

This is the rough draft version of my story. You can view the edited version on my profile which is strictly for my followers only.

-Rouge-

It's been 2 days after we announced about Zayn and I's relationship. I know it was only for publicity, but a part of me wanted it to be real... Wait! what?! Did I, Rouge Alexis Ryce, just said I liked THE Zayn Malik! OMG! No, no, no! Sure he's handsome and all that, but I DO NOT, I repeat, I do NOT have a crush on HIM.

But even how much a part of me says I don't, a bigger part says I do...

I know! I'll just ignore him... Yes! Maybe, just maybe, my feelings would fade. I know it's just a part of my job, and in basic training we were told never to fall in love... and that's what I'm gonna do. I am NOT in love with him...

So what if he has the perfect face, that irresistable smile, that gorgeous hair, that nice bod-- Wait! SNAP OUT OF IT ROUGE! STOP! Oh how I hate myself...

I like him...

And he doesn't like me back...

So I might as well forget...

--

-Scarlet-

Today was the boys' day off. Now we're here slacking off in the living room. I was sitting in the couch next to Louis who was next to Harry. Rouge was sitting in a love seat next to Zayn, Oh they look so cute together! Wait! Did I just mentally cooed? What's wrong with me? Anyways, Niall, who was eating crisps, was sitting on another couch next to Liam who was on his phone. We were wathcing re-runs of some tv shows, but no one was really paying attention to it... There was an awkward silence until Louis spoke up.

"I'M BORED!" he whined.

"Yeah, me too!" Niall said.

"Me three..." Harry said yawning.

"Let's do something!" Louis suggested.

"What are we gonna do?" Liam asked raising an eyebrow.

"Let's have a pool PARTEH!" Harry suggest fist pumping.

We all murmured in agreement.

"I'll get the snacks!" Louis said.

"I'll order the pizza..." Liam said.

"We'll set up the sound system!" Zayn said dragging Niall.

"What are we gonna do?" Roe asked pointing to her, me and Harry.

"You girls get ready, we got it all under control,and Haz... you help Louis with the snacks."

"But we wanna help..." I whined.

"Nope, no you don't... now GO, shoo!" he said shooing us to got to our rooms.

I ran to my room and Rouge ran to hers. I walked in to my closet and searched my clothes in search of a bikini. Suddenly someone knocks on my door. "Who is it?!" I yelled. "Rouge!" "C'mon in!"

I heard the door open then slammed shut. I turned to see my sister by the closet's doorframe holding two pairs of bikinis.

"What do ya think? This one..." she raises a black bikini with purple outlines. "...or this one?" she raises a violet/white stripped bikini. 

"Hmm... I must go with the stripped one..." I said shrugging.

"Hmmm... not bad, okay thanks!" she said running out of my room, I heard the door closed shut.

I looked back into my closet and decided to wear a plain red bikini with metal ring design on the side of the bottom. I decided to take a quick shower. After I decide to wear the bikini under a white shirt and some shorts. I walked down to the living room to find all of them sitting doing their own business. I coughed and quickly grabbed their attention.