Chapter 7 ~ Girlfriends & Tears

Next destination: Cardiff. We always have a good time in Cardiff, people are really nice here and really loud, so the gigs are always memorable. Yet, I’m not in the mood for anything. I just had a terrible dream —nightmare would be more accurate— and I’m grumpier than ever. Yes, that is possible. You haven’t seen the worst of me, yet.

In my dream, nightmare, whatever; I was happy in my old flat. Oh beautiful and comfortable place, but then the door burst opened and someone walked in. Confused, I looked up and my jaw hit the floor when I saw Eleanor walking hand in hand with a guy, a tall guy that allowed her to wear high heels, with broad shoulders, dark straight hair in a natural mess, sharp features and dark clothes. He didn’t seem the kind of guy interested in fashion, the one that would go with her to the Top Shop Fashion Week, yet she was holding his hand and smiling brightly.

“Hey, Lou. This is Eric, my new boyfriend,” Eleanor said in my dream and my jaw reached the flat under mine. “I just came here for a few things I forgot. I hope you don’t mind.”

Was she for real? She had to be fucking kidding me.

“Of course I mind! You were supposed to take all your stuff long ago!” I shouted in the dream, rising to my feet and approaching her, but the brunette only dismissed me with a wave of her hand.

“Oh, please. Don’t be a drama queen again. It doesn’t suit you anymore, you know?” she replied letting go of Eric’s hand and walking past me, as if I hadn’t said a single thing. “I’ll just pick up my stuff and you won’t see me again. It’s not like I want to see you again, either.”

I don’t love her anymore, not a single bit, but in the dream, her words hurt me more than they should have. They felt like real daggers through my chest.

“You never made her happy,” Eric said and I hated that he was taller than me for a whole head so much. I utterly despised him.

“No one asked you for your opinion!” I snapped pushing him hard, but the bloke barely moved.

“Now I see why she left you. You’re like a girl.” There was so much arrogance in his voice and I just wanted to hurt him until no one could recognise him.

“Don’t say that!” Another feminine voice said and I turned around surprised to find Kay in my apartment.

What the actual fuck?

“Eleanor didn’t appreciate him, but I will. He is my baby now,” she said with a sweet tone as she approached me. She stopped only when she was next to my body, her arm wrapped around my waist. She stood on her tiptoes and pecked my lips and I again didn’t do anything to stop her!

“I’m not yours. What the fuck are you doing here?” I shouted and she giggled.

“I don’t know why you seem so upset with me when you moved on pretty fast, too.” Eleanor said coming back with a bag with stuff. “You two look cute together.”

“We don’t look cute, we look like nothing, we’re nothing! There’s no we!” I cried out and not only Kay but Eleanor also laughed at me. “Stop this! Stop it now!”

But they didn’t stop laughing at me and that’s when I woke up from that horrible nightmare. I don’t know what that dream means, I don’t want to know, I don’t even know if Eric does actually look like that or not, I only know I don’t want to live something like that, ever. I don’t want to see Eleanor being happy with Eric, I don’t want Kay calling me her baby or anything like that. I just want to be left alone.

So that’s why when I leave my bunk and I join the lads on the sofa of the bus where they are playing FIFA, but I’m not even in the mood for a match. Liam is on twitter or maybe YouTube. I don’t know. Maybe he is even on tumblr, reading fan fictions about him, the narcissist bastard. Harry is oblivious to everything with his thumbs flying over the screen of his iPhone, and something tells me he is texting Hannah, again. Zayn and Niall are the only ones playing and the blond is crushing the dark-haired one. Alex is not around, and I’m thankful for that. Now she and the other crewmembers have a different bus, Kay is also there, with Peter, Lou and Lux. The band has another bus. Being in a boy band of five lads requires a lot of buses.