Chapter 34 ~ Giving Up & Over

“Are you fucking kidding me?” she repeats as if I didn’t hear her the first time. Well, maybe as I don’t say anything she thinks I actually didn’t, but I did, very clearly.

“I’m not talking to you,” I spat and she turns red, angry kind of red. Should I be scared? She clenches her fists and she is breathing heavily but I don’t move, I don’t react, I only raise my eyebrows defiantly. “I’m just stating the facts. That whore of Tammy just used Liam. I told everyone not to trust women, and definitely not Tammy!” And again, that anger boiling inside of me. I will kill Tammy for doing that to Liam.

“You are a fucking idiot. I just— I just can’t believe how big of a dick you actually are.” I raise my eyebrows even higher, a cynical expression on my face. “Don’t look at me like that, you know very well what I’m talking about, you giant moron!”

“I don’t remember asking for your opinion!” I shout at her and I don’t even notice when Liam leaves and the lads step back, giving Kay and I space.

“Well, your idiotic behaviour reaches us, you know? And my mum told me long time ago that when people are being too stupid you need to tell them… or push them off a cliff. And there’s no cliff nearby so I can only tell you: You are a bloody fucktard!” Kay snarls at me and she kind of looks like a wolf… about to kill its pray. Am I the poor stag?

Ha!

“Not of your business.” I fold my arms over my chest, smirking at her and that drives her crazy. She throws her arms in the air and I think she will explode.

“That’s it. I can’t. I can’t do it anymore. I thought— I thought you were doing better. After all this time, after all what you’ve learnt. After that day…” She looks at me and I know exactly what day she is talking about and for a moment I lose my nerve, but I pull myself together again. “But you can’t be helped. You can’t be fixed. You are a stubborn motherfucker who will never learn. You wanna be hurt, you want people to pity you. You wanna be the bloody victim and I’m tired of your shit. I can’t take it anymore.”

“You shouldn’t have even tried to begin with. I told you it was useless,” I rub in her face and she chuckles humourlessly.

“Yes I had. I had to even try but it was pointless indeed. You are impossible. I thought a part of you wanted to get better. To love again, but I was wrong.” Kay chokes on her words and she has to look away for a second. “I thought I could help you but you’re helpless. You throw away all your progress in one second, blaming all women again for the mistake of one. And that’s what you will always do. Blame everyone because that’s the easy way out. Because you are a coward twat and I can’t believe I fell for your sorry arse!”

I hear everyone gasping as much as I do at her word and when she smiles, I only see disgusts in her features. Fell for me… Kay fell for me?

“But I won’t try anymore. I give up. I fucking give up because I can’t do this anymore. I can’t help you if you don’t wanna get better. I’m done with you. You finally got what you wanted, Louis. You got rid of me. You’re not worth my time, you’re not worth my tears and all this pain. Go and enjoy you pity party, go and push everyone away. Go and keep hurting your friends and all those who care about you. Go and hate on everyone because you’re too much of a coward to take a risk. Go and fuck yourself, Louis Tomlinson. I’m done with you. And when you realise how big of a dick you’ve been, don’t come back to me. I don’t wanna see you ever again. You disgust me.”

I see the tears streaming down her face and she brushes them away with anger. Her cheeks are still blushed but not only with anger, also with pain. A heart-breaking pain that I can almost touch.