Chapter 25 ~ OTP & Fans

Germany is great. I love this place. Berlin is pretty incredible and with so many things to do. I find myself having a great time, going out with Harry and Zayn, having guys’ time. Niall is a wimp so he stays with Alex. Only once we’ve gone out with him and we miss Liam, but he is still busy. Of course we’ve called him to know how things are going, and we do not get good news. The only good thing is that Ray is doing better and soon he’ll be cleared up, but the bad part is that he will be taken away and put in some orphanage in another city, which means not only Liam, but also Tammy and everyone else at the charity won’t see Ray again. Us included. We feel bad that we won’t see him again because we can’t go back by the time he has to leave, so we send some videos to Liam. He tells us that Ray is not taking this nicely and that he is shutting himself out, and that worries him a lot.

All this time, Liam has been with Tammy and no one has died. He hasn’t talked much about her, and all what we’ve seen is a few pictures some paparazzi took of them one day and none of them looked like in a date, so the media doesn’t know what to believe. They have managed to keep all this out of their radar.

Talking about paparazzi, they have been making up some rumours about Kay and I. Of course, after what happened at the airport, they’ve been wondering whether I’m having an affair or something with one of our employees, and for that reason, I avoid Kay all the time. She is busy, so I don’t have much problem. She is working really hard on the documentary, going around with Peter all the time trying to get new shots.

“She’ll be working with each of us separately to shoot our parts in the documentary. That’s why she is spending more time with Niall now,” Harry tells me when he catches me staring at Kay who is laughing at something Niall said. “That’s what she told me, at least.”

“I didn’t ask for that,” I tell him taking my eyes off of Kay and looking at the curly-haired boy now, trying to look uninterested, but he smiles cockily, as if he knows better.

“You’ve been avoiding her, since that party where you two snogged,” he reminds me and I groan. I didn’t want to remember that, I have enough with my own dreams every night when I relive what happened between us.

“I told you before, I was drunk; I didn’t know what I was doing. Can’t you let it go?” Harry laughs at my annoyance and I furrow my eyebrows at him.

“Whatever you say, Tommo,” replies Harry dismissing me with a wave and going back to stage to keep rehearsing for our last show in Germany before we head to France. “By the way, Moni says you two look great together and you may become her new OTP, so be careful.”

My eyes shoot wide open as I hear those words. I remember those times when Moni messed with Zayn and Mila all the time, saying they were her OTP and almost killed Harry for interrupting them once. But why would she say that? “What?”

Laughing, Harry answers, “She saw that picture of you and Kay at the airport and texted me, telling me how cute you two look together. Look, here it is.” He throws his phone at me and I barely catch it. When I look at the screen, I see his conversation with Moni.

Don’t they look adorable? Asgafhsgfah —Moni

Aw, why is Louis being such an arse? He seriously needs to stop all this horseshit and date Kay now. I ship them! —Moni

Tell that idiot to stop being a moron and stop using his arse as a hat. It doesn’t suit him! Tell him, Harry! —Moni

And like those, his phone is filled with many texts of a similar sort. I blink quickly, trying to understand and dreading the moment we go back home and I see that brunette. I can imagine all the teasing and I bet Kay will love that… Holy shit, this is not good.