Chapter One: Angela and Traveling

I compel all of the people I met and that would remember me. The only people I don't compel is the wolf shifter pack and Angela. I don't compel her because she is a witch that I have known for a long time. And well the wolf shifter pack their just that, wolves.

I drive to Angela's house to tell her I'm leaving. As I reach her house I see her talking to her Grandmother on the porch. I've heard of her, but we've never met.

"Hi Angela, I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Isa, it's so good to see you, and no you're not. This is my Grandmother, Betty. Grams, this is my best friend Isabel Petrova. She's the only Pureblood Vampire in existence."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Petrova. Don't worry I'm not going to hate you for what you are. You didn't choose to be born to a vampire and a human," she states softly.

I walk over to her and shake her hand.

"The pleasure's all mine and thank you. You have no idea how many enemies I have. It's good to have friends like Angela and you," I say politely.

"So what's up Isa? You seem stressed. Wait you're leaving again aren't you?" Angela deadpans.

I let out a sigh before answering. I sit down on the steps to tell my story of Fuckward leaving me.

"You know how The Cullen's are Cold Ones?" Angela nods. "Well, they decided to throw me a birthday party that I didn't even want. Everything was going fine until I went to open the gift from Carlisle and Esme. I got a papercut. All hell broke loose after that. Jasper went after Edward who was coming after me, but Edward thought Jasper was going after me, so he pushed me back and I fell on a table that had a bunch of glassware on it and got a cut on my arm. Long story short Carlisle stitched me up, I went home, and earlier today Edward broke up with me in the middle of the godforsaken woods!" I yell.

I look over to see both Angela and Betty processing what I said. Angela was the first one to recover.

"So wait, he dumped you in the woods even though he told you on multiple accounts to stay out of them?"

I nod and look over at Betty who is listening to us silently.

"He better watch out because the next time I see him and his family I'm going to burn them to nothing but ash!" Angela yells.

I get up and put my arms on her trying to get her to calm down. She leans into me and lets out a huff of air.

"Oh and if that's not enough he didn't kill Victoria after they killed James because he said that her thoughts showed no sign of wanting revenge. So now I have a rouge Vampire after me," I inform.

"So what are your plans now? Where are you going to go? Do you want me to come with you?" Angela fires off question after question.

"Ang, slow down. My plans now are to try to find my dad and figure out if he's alive or not. I'll probably go to Mystic Falls and see if any of my mother's friends are still there. If you really want to come with me you can. I want you to talk to your mother first though," I say trying to be responsible.

"Oh come, Isa, you know you're not the responsible one, and my mother thinks I'm going off to college when really I was just going to travel for a while."

"Um... Ang, did you forget your Grams is sitting here?"

She looks behind her to see that her Grandmother is just staring at her.

"Grams please don't tell mom. I really want to stay with Isabel," Ang begs.

"I won't say anything. Just promise me you will wear vervain at all times. I don't want your friend here to take advantage of you. No offense, I just don't fully trust you yet," she calmly states.

"None taken. I have had much worse things said about or to me."

Angela and I go inside so she can pack a small bag with essentials for our trip. We can get everything else when we get to Virginia.

After packing, Angela calls her mother saying that she was going to check out the college campus and that she will most likely just stay down there. We then get in my truck and head towards my hometown.