Chapter Seventeen: Wait, What?

Isabel's POV

All I see is darkness. Though there is a voice too. It's telling me things like just stay here and you'll be safe here.

"Isabel, darling you need to go back to the real world. You'll be safe and protected because I will be with you the whole time. You don't know me, but you will soon enough," a new voice says.

The room begins to brighten and I see a woman about twenty years old looking at me. She has blonde hair with red highlights in it. She has a kind smile that instantly calms me. I also noticed that she looks a lot like me.

"Who are you? Are you the Witch that was involved with my creation? Is that why I look you?"

"You always have been more observant," she says with her lips turning up into a partial smile.

"Yes, I guess you could say I took place in making sure you were born. Though you did get one thing wrong about me, I'm not a Witch. I'm what you would call an Angel. I was sent by heaven to make sure that you were born and to be your guardian. My name is Anna and I am an Angel of the Lord."

I can only stand there with my mouth gaping like a fish. She laughs at this, which in turn causes me to snap out of my trance.

"So you're an Angel? Hmm did not see that one coming. So what does that make me part angel or would I be considered a Nephilim?" I ask with a great deal of confusion lacing my voice.

She gives me a sigh and the next thing I know I'm in Elijah's room. I sit up and look around, everything looks the same. Hearing my heartbeat go back to a normal pace and not one of a sleeping person Niklaus and Elijah come into the room.

"Hi," I say trying not to laugh at their expressions.

"Hello to you too. Now how are you feeling you've been out for a while. I was about ready to call in one of my Witches," Niklaus states, his tone telling me that this is not a laughing matter.

"I feel fine, just a bit dazed from a conversation I had with an Angel while I was dreaming. Who would've guessed that Angels can hijack a person's dreams like a Vampire can."

"What? You're saying that Angels are real?" Elijah asks surprised.

Both of them come and sit down on the bed next to me winding their arms around me.

"Yes, they are indeed real. The Angel stated that she was my guardian and her name is Anna. She was also being really cryptic."

I feel Elijah kiss my temple. I lean into his touch. Niklaus goes and sits behind me and has me lay against him. Lijah sandwiches me in between the two of them and proceeds to kiss my neck and lips.

Nik attacks the other side of my neck. I let out a small moan when he nips a sensitive spot next to my ear. Lijah kisses my lips and rubs his hands up and down my thighs. Nik runs his hands down my chest and grabs my breasts through my shirt. He fondles them making my nipples become hard stiff peaks.

While Nik continues his ministrations, Lijah kisses my lips with a newfound hunger. Nik starts to pull my top off. Lijah moved to allow for the shirt to be completely removed.

"Now this isn't fair! Shirt. Off. Now," I say breathily.

They both comply and soon I'm sandwiched between two-toned chests. I kiss down Lijah's neck and chest getting a low growl out of him.

Nik slides his hands in between Lijah and myself and to the front of my pants. He rubs his hand across my clothed womanhood.

"As much as I would like to continue this, I want to take things slow as of right now. I just want to enjoy cuddling with you."

~ ~ ~

I lay sandwiched in between my two mates and let out a content sigh, relishing in the calm. I move my head to lay across Nik's chest needing more contact with him than Lijah. Nik automatically pulls me into his arms.

"You alright Love?" He whispers.

"Mhhm... I need more contact with you than Lijah. I think it has something to do with me needing equal time with you and since I've been with Lijah longer than you." I move and my hair splays across his chest. "My instincts are driving me crazy telling me to stay close to you."

He kisses my forehead and pulls me on top of him.

"Is this another part of you being the Pureblood or does it just have to do with the mating bond?"

"Our bond is unique because of me being the Pureblood. As time goes on I'm sure my instincts and yours will form a routine. But right now I need more skin to skin contact."

"Alright Love, let me take my pants off. Why don't you do the same," he whispers.

I comply and take my pants off leaving me only in my bra and underwear. Nik does the same and pulls me on top of him.

I put my head in the crook of his neck and take a deep breath inhaling his scent. He smells like the woods and fire.

"This helping at all?"

I turn my head to face him an answer. "Yes a little, I don't know how long we'll be able to put off mating. My instincts are all over the place. Yelling at me to solidify the bond."

He smiles and presses his lips to my neck. I sigh in pleasure and close my eyes.

"I'm willing to wait until you're ready. Elijah will too. If you want, later today we can go over to my mansion and move stuff in. That way we have a bit of privacy," he says with love and admiration.

"What are you planning brother?" Elijah asks waking up.

"Moving things into the mansion. We're going to need a place to ourselves and I can see it now that people are going to judge Isa before they get all the facts."

He hums in agreement. He moves closer to us so that he can put a hand on my back.

"The bonds getting stronger. Even with me being close to you I still feel the urge to have a hand on you," he explains.

"Ya, we aren't going to be able to put off this mating much longer."

I yawn and close my eyes once more. Lijah moved his hands up down my back which slowly lulls me to sleep.