Chapter Twenty: Join me?

Nik pulls me into his lap and I lean my head against him.

"I need a couple of books and my laptop but I don't want to get up," I whine.

"Then don't get up. You can focus on that later."

I nod my head in response and move to get more comfortable. Nik grabs the arms of the chair.

"Sweetheart if you do that again it's going to be very hard to keep my control. I promised that we would wait till your ready."

"Maybe I am. Take a bath with me. You and Lijah both. This is me trying to make peace with my virgin nerves," I explain.

He kisses my neck while sucking just enough to leave a mark.

"Are you sure my Love? We're willing to wait."

"I'm sure. I'll get Lijah while you start the water. Make it a bit warmer than a human could stand. I feel temperature differently."

"Of course Sweetheart," he says with a smile.

I get up and walk towards the kitchen. I find Lijah putting something in the oven. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and putting my head in the crook of his neck.

"Come and join your brother and me for a bath. I want this, I want to share this experience with you."

"Elskling are you sure? I can wait. I don't want to pressure you into this. If you're not ready we can wait," he says making sure I'm totally ready.

"Yes, Lijah I'm ready for this. I want to be yours and Nik's forever. I'm ready to start the next chapter of my life."

He smiles and turns around to face me. He pulls me into him and kisses the top of my head. He walks over to an ice cooler and pulls out a bottle of wine, grabs three glasses, and then leads me to the bathroom.

Nik hears us come in and takes a glass from Lijah.

"Come here my Love, feel the water make sure it's not too warm," Nik says.

I walk over and put my hand in the water. It feels comfortable. I nod my head telling him it's good.

He smiles. Nik and Lijah come and kiss my neck and face. I lean forward and wrap my arms around Lijah's neck. Nik pulls on the hem of my shirt. I let go of Lijah and allow Nik to remove my shirt.

He kisses down the back of my neck and across my shoulder blades. He gets to the clasp of my bra and undoes it. Meanwhile, Lijah takes off his shirt and pants leaving him only in his underwear.

I turn and face Nik and pull his shirt off while Lijah reaches around to the front of my pants and starts to pull them off. Once I'm left in only my panties both Elijah and Nik strip down the rest of the way. I take off my pink panties leaving my entire body exposed.

The boys walk me over to the tub that is filled with a lavender scented bubble bath. There are candles on the sink. Nik gets in first and leans back. He puts his hand out for me to take. I step into the water, then lean against him sighing. Lijah sits facing Nik and I. He puts my feet on his lap.

He pours all of us a glass of wine. I take a sip of it.

"You are stunning min skjønnhet," Lijah states massaging my feet.

I take a sip of my wine setting the glass on the edge of the tub.

"What does that and elskling mean?"

"It's Norwegian for my beauty and elskling means sweetheart," Lijah explains.

"Sweetheart, we can only ask so many times. Are you sure you want to do this? There's a chance we may change you so there is no human left in you, I don't know if that means you will lose your witch power or not," Nik says with Elijah nodding.

"I won't lose my witch powers. I know that I want this for sure. We have seen what the bonds been causing. I don't think I would be able to leave either of your sides till we mate. Plus I would rather be mated before the confrontation.

"Okay, min skjønnhet. As long as you're sure," Lijah says smiling.