Chapter Twenty-Three Decisions Pt. 1

I get dressed in a mint green off the shoulder top and black skirt. I pull my hair up into a high ponytail and put in a mint green bow. I complete my outfit for the day with blue heels with flowers on them.

My mates put on their usual outfits. Nik with his black pants, henley, and jacket. Lijah with his suit.

They lead me out of the room and into the kitchen. Lijah and Nik pull out two blood bags. They both drink them quickly. The only difference is that Lijah puts his in a mug and warms it up.

"Come here Love, you need to feed," Nik says and offers me his wrist.

I let my face change and lightly grab his wrist. I gently bite down taking a few deep gulps. It tastes different than what it usually does. I release his wrist once I feel sated.

"I could get used to this," Nik says with lust.

I chuckle and hug him. I look at him and offer him my neck. Klaus looks at me and tilts his head.

"You need to feed from me as well. You aren't getting all the nutrition you need. So both of you need to drink at least a little bit of my blood," I explain.

Nik comes over to me and kisses my neck. He lets his fangs go into my neck. He takes a few gulps with a sigh of pleasure. He removes his fang from my neck. Elijah comes over and takes my wrist.

"Are you sure you can handle more blood being taken from you?" he asks.

"I'm sure Lijah. You need my blood just as much as I need it. As I said, there is a lot of things that are going to be happening now that we are mated," I explain.

He nods his head finally taking my wrist and drinking the blood.

"So what else is going to be changing for us? All good I hope," Nik says wanting more details on what's to come.

Elijah lets go of my wrist and pulls me into a hug.

"Well, I'm eventually going to into heat... er well my wolf part of me will. That means that Nik you will be the only one that will be able to be around me. Anna really stressed that part."

He looks at me with confusion.

"Why would you go into heat? Wolves do that when they are ready to bare a litter of pups. It doesn't happen with werewolves."

"Anna said I would bear children because once you break your curse you will indeed be able to have children. I guess me going into heat guarantees that it happens," I say.

"One of nature's many loopholes. Who would have thought?" Lijah states.

We leave the kitchen and head to the front door. I take both Lijah and Nik's hands as we walk out the door and to the car. Nik gets in the driver's seat of the car and I sit on the console before Lijah gets in the passenger seat.

We drive to the nearest furniture store so I can get the items for the house. I made a mental list of what all would be needed for each room. New curtains are a must it's too dark in the place and needs light.

Lijah has his hand on my knee and is rubbing slow, lazy circles with the pad of his thumb. I put my hand on top of his hand. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back lacing my fingers with his.

We pull up to the home store.