Chapter Seven: Kidnapping

I wake up to Elena groaning. I try to sit up but burn my hands on the vervain-soaked ropes.

"Elena, are you okay?" I question.

"I'm fine other than having a killer headache," she explains.

"Elena you're still bleeding. I will heal you, but you need to come over here and untie me."

Elena gets up as one of our capturers comes into the room.

"Look who's finally awake," he says stalking towards Elena.

"I'm hurt. Please don't hurt Isa!" Elena exclaims.

Why does she care about me? She barely knows me.

"Maybe just a taste..." The man says leaning in to bite Elena.

"Trevor! Control yourself," a woman says entering the room.

Next thing I know Elena is smacked in the face and knocked unconscious.

"What the hell do you want with us? Do you know who I am? Do you know who my Mother and Father are?"

"Of course I know who you are. You're the Pureblood Vampire and that's exactly why I captured you. Trevor, knock her out again."

As Trevor stalks towards me with a needle, I try to use my magic. Dammit, they must have drugged me with a larger amount of witch hazel then I thought. Trevor plunges the needle in my neck and I black out.

~~~

I wake up and Elena comes and unties the vervain ropes. I get up and walk quietly to the door and listen. The floorboards are wood so I watch each step as to make them squeak.

I hear The lady and Trevor talking. I step on a squeaky floorboard and they come into the room. So much for being quiet.

"What do you want with us?" Elena asks.

The woman looks at us. "I personally don't want anything to do with you, I'm just a delivery service," the woman says in a British accent.

Fuck, we're being used for them to gain something or ask for freedom.

"Delivery to who, Elijah?" Elena asks.

Elijah? How long was I out for?

The woman laughs sarcastically, "Two points to the eavesdropper."

"Who the hell is Elijah and how long ago did you wake up Elena?"

"Oh look the Pureblood decides to join the conversation. Elijah is one of the Originals."

"Wait you mean THE Elijah Mikaelson. Oh god, we're screwed."

I look over to Elena who looks at me in confusion. Rose chuckles with amusement, "Haven't the Salvatores been teaching you your Vampire history."

"So you know Damon and Stefan?" Elena asks.

"I know of them, a hundred years back a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan."

Isabel Petrovaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें