Chapter Five: Meeting my Father

Once we get to the apartment, I get a shower and changed. Angela is texting Stefan to ask him and his brother to meet us at the grill.

"Isa, we are meeting the Salvatore brothers and Elena at the Grill in five minutes! You need to hurry up!" Ang yells.

"No need to yell! I would've heard you if you whispered. Now give me two seconds to finish doing my hair."

I pull my hair up into a messy bun. My outfit consists of a black tank top that says, Part Vampire. I also have on jeans and a black leather jacket. My jewelry is a Lapis Lazuli necklace and earring set. I put on my Nike's and grab my iPhone with its galaxy case.

I walk out of the bathroom and find Angela wearing a black tank top and a green flannel shirt with the words 'It's Just a Bunch Of Hocus Pocus' printed on the back. She also has on a pair of light wash jeans. She wears black cat earrings and a gold seashell necklace. For her shoes, she has on a pair of black combat boots.

"Are we ready? Do we have everything we could possibly need?" I ask Angela.

"Keys, wallet, purse, phone.... wait I don't have my phone."

She runs into her room and comes back holding her iPhone in a galaxy case sorta like mine.

We walk down the stairs and outside. Outside I see one of my old friends that I met in Oregon. I run up to him and hug him.

"What? Oh hi, Isabel. How have you been?" Mark asks.

"Not much Marky Blue. I'm on a mission at the moment but I'll call you when I'm free," I state and leave him standing there.

"Really Isa, you just had to attack Mark. I mean seriously you just left him standing there in shock from seeing you," Angela complains.

"Shush. Let's get to the grill before we're even later," I say looking at the time on my phone.

We walk into the Grill. I see Stefan and go over to him. I sit down across from him and Elena. Angela goes over to the bar to get drinks.

"Hello Stefan, Elena, I'm glad that you agreed to meet with us. Where's your brother?"

"He's over at the bar. Angela seems to be chatting him up," Stefan states looking over at the bar.

Hearing his name mentioned he comes over with Angela following him. Angela carefully carries the Iced teas.

"Well hello, there new girl. I hear that you're the one that called this meeting," Damon says and gives a weird eye movement thing.

"I did. There's something really important that not just you Damon, but Stefan need to know. Before I explain everything, I ask you to keep an open mind," I say and look at both of them. They nod so I continue. "Well, I know that both of you are Vampires and I know that Elena is the Doppelganger of Katherine Pierce. I also know that Damon was in an intimate relationship with Katherine. I am the product of that. Damon, I am your Daughter—" Damon cuts me off.

"No way, not possible. Vampires can't procreate. This is a joke right?" Damon whisper yells.

"I'm the Pureblood Vampire. I'm part Vampire, part Witch, and I may even have a bit of Werewolf in me. I've been on the run for a very long time. I'm hunted down by Witches and Vampires alike. I'm an abomination to nature. If you don't believe me then ask Katherine... if you can find her."

Damon gets up from the chair he was sitting on. He looks me in the eyes. His own blue pools growing cold.

"I don't believe you. As I said, Vampires can't procreate. Now if we're done with this nonsense, I have to go and find a way to keep Katherine away from Elena," Damon says walking away.

I look down at the table with tears in my blue eyes. This isn't how this was supposed to go.

"I have spent years looking for my father and then I find him and he doesn't believe me. I knew this was a bad idea."

Tears stream down my face. Angela pulls me in for a side hug and Elena takes one of my hands in her own. I look at Stefan with sadness easily seen on my face.

"Hey, don't worry about Damon okay? He's a bit frustrated right now. He'll come around. I believe you and I would be glad to get to know my niece better. Why don't you follow, Elena and I to my house?"

I just nod my head. Angela lightly taps me. I notice that my left hand is on fire. Fuck my emotions are overpowering my magic.

"Isa get a grip now! You're fine and everything is going to be okay, just calm down."

Everybody at the table looks at my hand. I close my eyes and concentrate on my hand cooling down. I can feel everyone look at me in amazement. I open my eyes and let a smile out. I quickly look around to make sure no one else in the building saw anything.

"Isa that was amazing. I've never seen you calm down that fast. What made this time different from the last time?" Angela asks.

"I thought about what it would be like to be with my whole family and see my mother again.