Chapter Sixteen: Family Meeting

Walking out of the apartment I call my dad. I know he's going to flip out when I tell him that the friend I've been staying with is Elijah Mikaelson. The Vampire that he thought he killed back at the abandoned mansion.

"Hello baby girl, what's up?"

"Um... Dad, I'm calling a family meeting in three hours. I need you to get a council chamber reserved for it. It's not going to be just you and Stefan, it's going to be my extended family too. If you could let Uncle Stef and Ang know it would help," I say hoping he doesn't ask too many questions.

I walk down the street observing the things around me and hoping to find someplace close to the apartment, yet still in a secluded location so that technically I'm still following what Niklaus wants me to do.

"Ya sure. What's going on? Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine I just need to share some intel with everyone that's close to me. I have like twenty more phone calls to make. Bye, Dad."

I hang up my iPhone and sit down under a tree next to the apartment building. I look through my contact list until I find Jasper's number. Dialing it I wait.

"Isabel Petrova, to what do I owe the pleasure of a call?" He asks with amusement in his voice."

"Major now is not the time to joke around. I need to know what members of your family and other people are with you," I say with authority.

"All the Cullen's except Edward and all of the Denali coven. Isabel, what's going on you sound majorly stressed."

"Put the phone on speaker Jasper," I demand even though everyone can hear me.

When he does I continue talking. "Hello, Cullen's and Denali Covens. My name is Isabel Petrova, recently known as Isabella Swan. I'm the Pureblood Vampire. I'm calling a family meeting in Mystic Falls, Virginia. I need all of you along with Peter and Charlotte Whitlock. Edward must not know of this. Any questions I would be glad to answer, but I'm on a time schedule here," I pause and allow them to start asking questions.

"Isa, this seems huge. You haven't talked like this since the James attack and Alice was out of the room," Jasper states obviously trying to figure out what my problem is.

"Before I answer that, Alice, have you had any visions lately about my future or your family's?"

"Umm... I had one of you with your mates, but it was fuzzy I could only see you and two men."

"Dammit, I thought that might happen. It was a witch dream. Okay, this is bad, really bad. All of you need to haul ass and get here within two and a half hours. Jasper, I want you to call Peter now-" I stop talking when I get another incoming call from an unknown number. "Hold that thought I have another call coming in."

I put the Cullen's on hold and answer the other call.

"Hello?"

"Hiya little bit, it's Peter Whitlock and we are already on our way, be there in about half an hour," he says and hangs up on me.

I resume my call with the Cullen's. I hear Emmett in the background. "I don't care what Edward said, this is our Bella, that's called upon us. We need to go and help her. She sounded scared of whatever she was talking about."