Chapter Twenty-Eight: Triads explained

Jasper's POV

It's time I finally tell the Cullen's the Truth. I have lied to them for so long what if they don't want to be around me after this?

Isa and her mates walk out of the room we are in and back to the main room. Pete, Char, and I follow. All of the Cullen's are now back along with the Shifters, and Denali's.

"Everyone listen up! We may have just figured out a way to not have to fight with the Volturi." Isa yells.

Everyone in the room turns to look at us. I feel the emotional energy in the room. The only emotion I can feel is confusion.

I take this as my time to get the ball rolling. I look quickly at Alice and she nods her head in approval. It isn't only my life I could be ruining it could also be my best friends.

"How many of you know what a Triad is?" I ask.

A few hands go up. It seems most of the people who know are Cold Ones and a few of the Shifters.

"Good. For those of you who don't know, a Triad is a group of three supernatural creatures who are mated. They are very rare and as of now there are only two full sets and ⅓ of another."

Carlisle looks at me and tilts his head. "What does this have to do with Isabel, Jasper?"

Peter is the one to answer that one.

"We're getting to that doc. There are only two full sets myself being a part of one. Isa being apart of another. We have been deemed the protectors of the supernatural worlds."

Damon gets up and paces. I can see that in his face he has figured out the sets.

"So Peter, Jasper, and Charlotte are a Triad and Isa, Klaus, and Elijah are the other. So who is the other member of a Triad?"

I watch everyone closely and pay attention to the emotional climate.

"That would be Marcus of the Volturi he was part of one but his two other mates perished after the Children of the Moon attacked them. He put into place a law that protects all triads," Eleazar says.

Carlisle sighs and looks Pete, Char, and I. Alice creeps closer to us wanting to be close enough to protect us if someone was to attack. Every triad has a fourth member who is deemed the protector of the set.

"So what does that make Alice?" Carlisle asks.

"I'm their protector. It is my job to make sure that all three of them remain safe at all times. The youngest is always the one that protectors usually keep an extra eye on but in this case, it was the oldest due to all the torture he endured during his time in the Southern Vampire Wars," she explains calmly.

Elijah and Niklaus pull Isa closer to them and look over at our direction. Isa grabs both of her mates hands and she calms down into a state of almost sleep. Her mates slowly sit down on the floor bringing Isa with them.

"Who is our protector? As far as I can tell there are two possible people. It's either Angela or Anna," Niklaus states.

Anna suddenly flashes into the room. She takes a quick look around and sees that there is a ton of us in this house.

"I can assure you that I am not your protector. I am merely Isabel's guardian angel because she is the Pureblood. Angela is indeed your protector and will be coming with me for her training," she says.

Anna grabs Angela and flashes out of the room leaving everyone stunned.