Chapter Nineteen: Moving

I walk out of the room and into the foyer. Jonas is sitting in a chair reading a grimoire

"Jonas, can you help move some of the stuff from here to the mansion downtown? My brother and I are moving into it. Could you also possibly call a moving company to move Niklaus' stuff?"

"Of course I can. How's Isabel doing?"

"She's sleeping now. Though her instincts are driving her crazy. She needs to mate."

He nods his head and puts down his book. He then uses magic to call another one to his hands.

"You will want to get on that because once you mate she's going to go into a nesting stage. It's all part of her prophecy."

"Thank you, Jonas. Please if you can try and have the house ready by nightfall. I will have her father grab her things from the apartment she is staying in," I say pulling out my phone to make a call.

Jonas leaves the apartment and I click on a number. The phone rings several times before someone answers.

"How's my baby Elijah?" Damon asks.

"She's good Damon, can you possibly go and collect her things from her and Angela's apartment? She's going to be moving into mine and my brothers place."

I hear him sign in relief. He moves to another room when I hear the door close.

"Yes, I will get her stuff. Is she really okay? She did take a lot of energy earlier."

"She's sleeping now. All she needed was a little rest and both of her mates. If Niklaus wasn't here too, I don't think she would be doing as well, but I don't want to think of that."

I move to go into the bedroom hearing both Nik and Isa stir. I walk in and find the two in an embrace while sitting on the bed.

"Who are you on the phone with Lijah?"

"Your father. Would you like to speak to him?"

She nods her head yes. I hand her the phone while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hi Dad, I'm feeling better now. I'm not ready to face everyone yet. I think I'm going to need another day."

"You have no rush as of right now. Your health is the most important thing at the moment. Count on your mates and tell them everything. I may not have one myself but I know from others," Damon says.

"I know Dad. As for the mates thing are you with the Cullen's at the moment?"

"Yes, they are staying at the boarding house since we have plenty of room. I'll let you go enjoy time with your mates. I'll talk to you soon."

Isa hangs up the phone and smiles. She lies back on the bed with a plop. Nik chuckles and moved closer. The two are still only in they're under clothes.

~ ~ ~

We get a call from Jonas around 9 pm saying that the house is ready and that Damon had dropped off Isa's stuff.

"Do you guys want to get dressed and go over to the mansion?" I ask both my mate and brother.

"God yes, I have some work to do and hope that my father brought my stuff over from Angie's."

"He did, what do you have to do?" Nik asks.

She looks at him from over by the closet where she is grabbing a pair of my sweatpants and picking up Nik's black shirt from the floor. She puts both on before answering.

"I've been gathering information on the different types of Supernatural Creatures. I have a few more to add to the system."

I look at her and smile. I then walk over to her and give her a kiss. Nik gets the same idea as well.

"You look sexy in our clothes," I whisper in her ear gently nipping at it.

She shivers from the tone of my voice. She pulls away from us and starts walking to towards the foyer. We both quickly get dressed and follow her.

"I don't know where I'm going," she giggles.

I chuckle and pick her up walking to the elevator. Nik follows us. I take her to the car and set her in the backseat.

I drive the short distance to the mansion. Once we arrive we get out and head to the door. Knowing that Isa wants to do some research I take her to the study first.

"All your books have been added to our collection. Why don't you take a seat while I go and make us some dinner."

She nods and gives me a kiss on the lips. I look over to Nik and he nods his head going and pulling Isa into his lap on the swivel chair.

I leave them to do some research while I go and get things to make dinner.