chapter 1

It was a regular day at the bau until, Derek came in all cheerfull with the biggest grin. Derek walked straight to penelope's office or her so called lair.

Derek's (P.O.V.)

I walk into penelope's office and see her sitting there in her chair typing at full speed. "Hey baby girl",Penelope screams "oh my gosh hot stuff you scared me", "sorry baby I didn't mean to". "Its ok don't be sorry just give me a heads up next time, ok?","ok baby girl so I need to ask you something" I look so nervous right know I bet garcia even knows. "Would you li..","hey guys" JJ says, i sit down in one of Garcia's chairs as JJ leaves as I am trying to ask Penelope to go out with me. "So angel fish what did you want to ask me", "would you like to go out with me sometime" penelope looks at me with a devilish grin on her face.

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

Derek just asked me out so I made a devilish grin and got up and walked towards him. He looks confused as I walk really close to him,"baby girl is it a yes or no". I kiss him ever so gently then pull away and say "yes", Derek cups my cheeks in his hands and starts to kiss me passionately, I kiss back. Derek licks my lip trying to seek entrance to my mouth, I open my mouth, Derek and I fought for dominance for about 5 minutes so I let him win.

Derek pulled away from the kiss he grinned, "so Derek instead of going out we go to my place","oh my Damn","what is something wrong". "No everything is alright" he kisses me passionately again this time he grabbed my butt pulling me up to his level then Rossi walked in on us. " well what do we have here"," oh my God Rossi you did not see anything", "oh yes I did but I won't tell Aaron"," thank you Rossi" Derek said.

(After work) Derek's (P.O.V.)

I walk to Garcia's office and knock. I got no response I started to get worried I walked in to hear her snoring I didn't want to wake her so I got Spencer to press the button on the elevator so I could carry Garcia to my car. I picked her up, she clutches my shirt in her sleep, Spencer pressed the button and we got on the elevator and waited till the doors opened again I thanked Spencer and put Garcia in my car.

(At Derek's house)

We finally got to my house I opened the door on the passenger side to see garcia smiling her ass off. "I've been awake since you picked me up and got on the elevator","oh really so you did enjoy being carried","yeah I did","so I can pick you up now". I grabbed Penelope right out of the passenger seat, she clutched my shirt cause she was afraid I would drop her which I wouldn't. "Baby girl I am not going to drop you"," I know but still I am way to big to carry","no you are not look at this", I put Penelope down and lift my shirt she looks memorized," do you seriously think I could drop you"," I don't know lets find out", with that she grabs my house key and runs inside to my bedroom.

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

I grabbed Derek's house key and ran to his bedroom I noticed derek was just standing there outside his car smiling so I opened the window and I got his attention by unzipping the back of my dress and he came running. I shut the window so no one could see what was about to happen.