chapter 4

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

Derek just gave me the robe back and he is dragging me into the living room to watch "the lion king" I love this movie but I would preferably be sleeping with the night we've been having so far but I go along anyway. "Derbear do we really need to watch this I need some sleep its almost 2 in the morning","ok baby girl let's go to bed", he takes me to his room and he takes his pants off," hey I said I need sleep not nookie"," no I sleep with no pants on", "oh ok". I look through the clothes I have here if I fell asleep during movie night and see I don't have a shirt but I have pajama shorts, hey baby boy can i borrow one of your shirts" I ask as I walk into his room with no shirt on, Derek just sits there staring at my breasts, "Derek Derek!","wait what?". "I asked you if I could borrow one of your shirts", "oh sure go ahead","thank you" I grab one of his cute button up shirts and put it on but I don't button it I just am really lazy and didn't want to bother. I walk into Derek's room and he is laying under the blanket, I get under the blanket and lay my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around my waist he says"night baby girl, I love you","good night Derbear, I love you too",I kiss him goodnight and we went to bed.

In the morning

Derek's (P.O.V.)

I woke up and Penelope wasn't on my shoulder I got up put some work clothes on and walk into the kitchen really worried. I see a note it says I'm sorry I'm not there baby boy but I had to go home I borrowed your car be back in a hour or so love you. Xoxo baby girl.

I went to the window and saw my car and Penelope was in it looking as gorgeous as ever wearing a pink dress with red hearts and her beautiful hair curled with a red bow in it, relief washed all over my body I ran outside and kissed her passionately, Penelope lifted her right leg which is so cute to me. "Hey baby girl you scared me I thought something happened but your here now","oh Derek I will always be here for you". "Lets go to work","ok I'll drive" Penelope says," un un I drive"," I got the keys ha", "or do you" I showed her the keys,"how did you do that?"," I'll tell you later","ok chocolate thunder","I like that name"," me too".