chapter 19

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

I woke up and looked over to see Derek lying there sleeping I kissed his nose and got up, I walked into the kitchen to see Derek's mom,"morning" ,"good morning Penelope", "where's Des and Sarah","out shopping where's Derek"," sleeping and uh Fran can I ask you something","yes sweetie you can ask me anything"," it's about me and Derek are you ok with us getting married"," yes of course I am I have heard nothing but baby girl this and baby girl that he really loves you"," yeah and I love him to death he so sweet and kind a-and understanding I never knew there was such a man like him","aww sweety there are men like that they are just so dang hard to find","i sometimes think why me and not some hussy","cause sweetie he loves you and no one else","yeah and this baby is going to remind me of that everyday", I rubbed my stomach, "you are going to be a great mother"," you really think so"," I know so", Derek walked in, "hey baby boy did we wake you","oh no I just wanted to get up and see that pretty face... of my mothers","oh really forgetting the beholder of your child","oh no I wasn't finished I also woke up to see your perfectly gorgeousness","aww come here", I kissed him. I got up and opened the fridge, "hey baby I think we need to go to the store","really", "nope", Desiree said, I turned around to see her and Sarah went out and got us some groceries, "what you didn't have to do this","consider it a baby shower gift","thank you", I took some of the groceries and put them on the counter, "Derek start putting them away","okay baby girl", I grabbed the last bags and sat them down, then I started putting them away. We finished and I started making breakfast, "sweetie I can make breakfast you can go relax", fran said "no Fran I can make breakfast you go spend time with your chocolate Adonis of a son","fine but I'm gonna send Des in here to help you","fine but you go". Des came in, "I'm here to help baby girl"," oh Des only one Morgan can call me that and he is the one and only Derek Morgan"," who called me" Derek said," no one I just said your name to prove a point to your sis here"," what did she do"," she called me baby girl"," only I can call her that"," oh God",Derek kissed me, left and I continued to make breakfast, "so when is the wedding","I don't know yet","do you know where","of course its gonna be in David's yard","really his yard","yeah he has a mansion and his yard is huge". "Oh", we finished cooking and I started making the plates, "ooh what are we having"," eggs, bacon, cheese biscuits and finally salad for me","why are you eating a salad","cause Derek I want to be healthy and not eat to much grease "," baby girl you need to eat something to go with that","okay Derek damn", "I'm sorry but you are eating for 2 now you need to eat a lot", "okay", we start eating and I got up to get some water, I went into the kitchen and got a cup. I filled it up with ice and got water, "hey Derek can I talk to you",he walked in and said "yeah baby what do you need", "after we eat I'm gonna get dressed so we can go to my apartment and pack","okay baby girl I'll get dressed too", we head back to the table and sit down, I finished my salad and got some eggs and scarfed them down. I got up and said "guys I'm gonna get dressed so I'll be right back", I ran upstairs and got some clothes for me and Derek, I yelled down stairs, "hey Derek where is my pink headband", "probably at your place","no I had it on yesterday and put it on your bathroom counter when I took it off","are you sure","yes Derek I'm sure". "Wait I'm coming", he appeared in the doorway in seconds, "I had it here last night and now it's gone", "honey you probably forgot where you put it and misplaced it","yeah your probably right and I got you some clothes out","what are you my mom I can do things on my own","I know but I like to make your life as peaceful and smooth as mine is","okay".