chapter 8

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

Derek took my phone and read my texts and is now making fun of me about it I don't like him making jokes about me so to stop him I starting to suck on his neck and nibbled on his ear. He started to moan "oh Penelope", I whisper "time for round 2","damn Penelope how are you so energetic and so ready for round 2","it's not me I just can't wait I love you I long for you inside me","well I do too but I am so damn tired you are working me out","sorry baby let's just forget about it","no baby girl just give me 5 minutes okay?","okay but only 5 minutes","you are a very naughty girl","I'm making coffee you want some","sure",I leave the room to make coffee and I feel someone grab my waist, I lean back I smell his cologne this is not Derek "DEREK GRAB YOUR GUN NOW" Derek walks in with his gun in his hand he shot the guy in the leg. I ran to Derek, I didn't notice the guy had a knife in my back that's why Derek shot him. I grabbed my phone and called the cops, they were here in 10 minutes. I couldn't stop crying "Derek I thought he was you but when I smelled his cologne I knew it wasn't you, Derek I love you thank you","baby girl let's go to my house while they clean this"," ok wait I know him","who?","the dude who tried to kill me his name is Kevin Lynch he asked me out yesterday I turned him down","come here baby girl he doesn't deserve you if he is going to hurt you". Derek hugged me he started crying "baby don't cry I'm fine let's just go to your place","ok baby girl let's go". I get in his car and I can't stay seated I have a sharp pain in my back, Derek pulled over and turned me around to see my back he gasped "what is it?"," we need to get to my house fast","Derek what's wrong","there is a cut in your back and it's bleeding","oh God is it deep","no its not just still it's bleeding through your favorite shirt","baby slow down I don't care about this dumbass shirt I care about you"."ok but we are almost there","ok baby boy just slow down","okay". We pull up to Dereks house he helps me out and leads me inside to his kitchen, he lifts me up on the counter and goes to the closet. He grabs a medical kit and grabs some cloth and he put water on it and started cleaning my cut it stung "ow","oh sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you"," Derek its ok its not you, you are perfect"." aww" he kisses me very long and lovingly."son of a bitch that hurt","what? I'm sorry, what did I do? I'm such a dumbass"," Derek you are not a dumbass stop dissing yourself, that was me I arched my back while kissing you and it hurt okay this was not you"." Penelope how did you not feel him cut you earlier","my back was numb from bath time fun time", Derek chuckles and I giggle, Derek starts wrapping some cloth around my stomach and he helps me off the counter he carries me like a fairy tale princess princess all the way to his bed he lays me down and goes to the door and grabs his bag. He opens it I see He grabbed me some clothes "thank you Derek","no problem baby girl I saw you ran out of clothes yesterday so I grabbed you some", I get up and start to get undressed, Derek hands me my favorite pajamas,t-shirt and shorts that are pink with white bunnies. I get dressed and I run my hands up Dereks shirt and I pull it off, I run my hands over his gorgeous abs he smirks he pulls off his pants and we went to sleep.