chapter 15

Derek's (P.O.V.)

I have to go to the morgue leaving my baby girl, I get into a SUV and started driving. (5 minutes later) I pull up to the morgue I walk in to see a man sitting there I asked him where I can see the body, he points to a room."thank you","no problem", I walk in to see a woman I walk up to her introducing myself "hi I'm Derek Morgan I'm with the BAU", I show her my badge, "hi I'm doctor Angelis these are the first 3", "where is number 4"," oh we are still doing tests on her", "oh ok so how were they abducted"," they had a blunt head trauma"," do you know what she was hit with", "yeah by the size and shape a hammer or wrench". "Ok so what about the toxicology report "," it was completely clean", "ok so is there anything else I should know","yeah we found some DNA on her nails","really do we know who it belongs to?"," no we found no match","ok is that all","yes I believe so "," thank you for your time I'll be going now"," oh before you go here is a copy of the autopsy and etc", I take it from her and she feels my arm, "ooh strong","ok I'll be going now". I jumped into the SUV racing to get back to my baby girl, I pull up to the police department I walk inside casual holding the autopsy report, I walk into the room we had stuff set up in. I walk up to Penelope I bend over and kiss her neck, "hey baby boy"," how did you know it was me","cause 1 I could see you in my laptop screen, 2 your cologne, 3 only you know where I like to be kissed on my neck","oh you know you love me","I do love you but I got work to do baby","oh that is why I need you here is some info of the autopsy and they found DNA I want you to work you thang and try to find him for me"," ok but get off my neck I can't concentrate ","aww but I don't want to" I hear someone clear their throat I jump up and turn around to see Rossi, Blake and Reid "oh hey guys I got to go", Penelope giggles.

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

I am sitting here working and I see Derek sneaking up behind me in my laptop screen, he starts kissing my neck in all the right spots and I say "hey baby boy"," how did you know it was me","cause 1 I could see you in my laptop screen, 2 your cologne, 3 only you know where I like to be kissed on my neck","oh you know you love me","I do love you but I got work to do baby","oh that is why I need you here is some info of the autopsy and they found DNA I want you to work you thang and try to find him for me"," ok but get off my neck I can't concentrate ","aww but I don't want to" I hear Rossi clear his throat I don't even move I just sit there holding my laugh back. Derek says "oh hey guys I got to go", I couldn't help but laugh , I turn around in my chair "hey guys what did you find?","nothing much actually nothing really","ok Spencer did you get my coffee"," yeah but you probably shouldn't be drinking it in your condition","my condition I am 1 day pregnant it won't hurt","well damn", I turn around working on the stuff Derek gave me I found a match, I get up and go look for Derek I walk outside I don't see him. I grab my phone and call him I hear his phone I walk towards it I see him sitting there on a trash can, "hey angelfish","hey baby girl","I got a match to your DNA his name is Jason Jarolds"," really baby girl","yes baby daddy come on I'll show you","I'll come but did you just call me baby daddy instead of baby boy","yes cause you are my babies daddy get it","oh ok". We walk inside Derek calls Hotch "hey Hotch I think we found something", then he hung up and told me "they will be here in a couple of minutes", "ok hot cocoa".