chapter 23

Derek's (P.O.V.)

After all this mess happened, baby girl and I headed to her office, "baby girl where is Jason currently at?","honey he is still at our place","ok baby I'm going to call the local police department to go down there"," wait why don't we just go?","cause I don't want to put you in any type of danger and... I don't want to leave your beautiful side","aww", I bent down beside her and kissed her neck,"Derek can you do me a huge favor","yeah sure what is it?","come closer", I got closer to her face, she whispered something in my ear, "when we get home remind me too get some thing out of my top right drawer of my jewelry box","why","just because baby", she kissed my ear. I got up and sat in another rolling chair, I grabbed my phone and called the local police department,"911 what's your emergency","hi I'd like to report a break in, this is Derek Morgan from the FBI my house should be on file, the person who broke in his name is Jason bink","ok police have been dispatched", "it's that all","yes that's all goodbye","bye sir". I put my phone away, "hi this is Derek Morgan from the FBI" Penelope said in a mocking voice, "what is that suppose to mean","it means you are too straight forward, you need to be more mysterious but not in a creepy way","fine I'll try just you be quiet", "this is my lair","I know that", I yawned then she yawned,"aww that's so cute","what is","we yawned together that means we are connected spiritually","oh cool",

A while later I got a call. "Hello","hi this is the police department we just wanted to tell you we caught the fugitives and there was more than one","ok ma'am we are coming to the department keep them there","ok when you get here I will be at the front desk my name is Sheriff Dallas","ok see you soon", I got up and ran to Chelsea, "Chelsea we got him and some others","yes I'm so excited", she grabbed Spencer's face and kissed him, she let go, "shit","let's go", I ran and got Penelope and we were off.

We got to the station, we got out and we showed them our badges and Chelsea stayed behind us, I asked this lady where sheriff Dallas was, "she is right behind you", I turned around and showed her my badge, "you have the suspects","yes we do follow me if you want to see them", we followed her to a 1 way glass room. Chelsea gasped, "that's him and that's Bryan, and that's Marcelo","you know these men","yes they are his best friends and Bryan was the person who beat me with a pole","ok then we have evidence they are going into my slammer","can I talk to them first","sure if you want", they let her go into the room as long as we were with her.

Chelsea's (P.O.V.)

I walked into the room and got a glare from them, "Chelsea I see you're here to help us out","no I think you should stay","baby but I love you","I know you do I just don't feel the same", Derek was right behind me, "you slutty ass bitch you moved on with this dumb ass no good jerk", He slapped me, "hey you bitch", Derek was gonna hit him, "Derek stop he doesn't need to be encouraged and I didn't move on he is my best friends fiance, I would never be with him and might I remind you whoever I date is no longer any of your business", I headed towards the door but turned around and punched him he fell on his ass,"now who's the bitch, let's go", we walked out, "Damn Chelsea you can throw a punch","let's go", we got back into the car and headed to the BAU without another word.

We pulled up to the BAU I got out and fell to my knees crying, I felt Penelope wrap her arms around me. "Chelsea it's going to be okay","is it? I don't know that now I feel like no one else is ever going to love me", "that is not true!", I look up to see Reid, "how do you know that?","cause I love you", "no you don't and if you do we can't go out I'm older than you","by how old","like 5 years smart ass", I got off the ground and cleaned myself off, I walked away. I heard Derek running after me, "Chelsea come on let's talk","fine but not here let's go somewhere private","ok let's go back to my office".

We walked into his office, he locked the doors and shut the blinds, "Chels tell me what's wrong","I really like Reid but he is like 5 years younger than me","who cares","me I just don't want to hurt him","what do you mean hurt him","I don't like hurting people"," you could never hurt Reid he really likes you"," uh you don't understand your just another guy who thinks he knows everything about everyone well you don't", I unlocked and stormed out of his office. I spotted Reid sitting with Penelope, I walked up to him and yanked him to the elevators, we got on, the doors opened, I pulled him outside, "Spencer I really like you","I really like you too","but isn't this inappropriate","I don't think so", "neither do I", I tucked his hair behind his ear, "you are so Damn cute", "so are you", I pulled him into me, he kissed me, I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, I let go and started laughing, "why are you laughing","them", he turned around and saw the guys staring at us, I started blushing a little, I kissed Spencer's cheek, I walked towards the girls, "oh my fucking gosh" I said while jumping, "was it good" Penelope asked, "I don't kiss and tell".