chapter 12

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

We just pulled up to the bar, we walk in I sat down on a bar stool, Derek sat next to me, I ordered a water and Derek ordered a beer. I drank my water really fast, Derek didn't want to drink too much so he only had one. Then the team got here with their dates, Aaron with Emily, JJ with will, Spencer alone, and David alone but talking up a lady at the bar. All the girls went to the dance floor except me and Derek's family, Derek was dancing with Emily. Me and Aaron were getting jealous so we jumped up and tore them apart "hey what was that about","I get jealous too you know","what you are jealous cause me and Emily were dancing","yes me and Aaron were getting madder than all hell". "Well I don't like her like that I like you like that","oh really","yeah",I backed up against him I grinded on him "so you dont like her like this","no I do not only you got what I want",I giggled and left him on the dance floor i walked up to Derek's mom and sisters. Desiree and Sarah were just sitting there talking until I walked up "hey Des can I ask you something","sure","do you think Derek is acting funny","yeah of course he is cause he is horny","WHAT?", "Derek acts weird when he is horny", "what in the actual fuck","sorry it's true you better deal with him if you know what I mean","I do but don't y'all want to spend time with him", "sweety we can spend time with him tomorrow this is his night give him what he wants","ok see y'all tomorrow", I grab Derek and pull him out of the crowd I tell him to say goodbye to everyone cause we have to leave, he does and we got in the car and i drive home. I pull Derek all the way up the stairs and push him down on the bed I yank his shirt off and he tears off mine, I started trying to get his belt off but can't and I jump off of him frustrated. "Baby are you ok", instead of answering him I pushed him onto the bed and kissed him so lovingly, he takes his belt off the right way and starts pulling his pants off I unzip my dress and pull it off. He flips our positions and starts kissing neck I grab his shoulders, he grabs my back messing with the strap trying to get it off, I reach back and ripped it off, Derek sits there for a moment staring at my breast but I bring him back to reality by tugging on his boxers, he pulls off his boxers I start rubbing my hands over his biceps I pull off my panties. He grabs my butt pulling my towards him he slides his dick in me I started moaning his name "Derek, Derek" I dig my nails into his back and He thrusts faster, I start thinking "penny are you ok","oh yeah I'm perfectly fine", he hops off me "are you sure","yes Derek im fine but are you","no I'm turning 40 I'm so old","hey you are the sexiest 40 year old I've ever met","really?","yes really, I am 32 and I look horrible","no you do not you are gorgeous beyond all measures","no I'm not I'm fat"," no you are thick and have all the right junk where you need it"," Derek seriously you think I look hot"," yes of course you light my world all the other girls I've dated I never really liked them I just tried to put away my feelings for you"," oh Derek you don't need to do that anymore I am all yours","oh Penelope I love you", I get up and grabbed 2 robes I tossed him one, " I have one more gift for you","Penelope you didn't need to get me anything"," just take it", I handed him a small box, he was so surprised. I got him an adorable watch that had me as a back ground picture, the box also had a note in it the note said "so you don't get lonely"." Baby girl I love it", he kissed me. I yawned, "I am so tired I need some sleep, you keep me up all night love bug", "well let me help you with that", he picked me up and dropped me on the couch. He put titanic into the DVD player and sat down next to me, I curled up next to him and the next thing I know I fell asleep.