chapter 10

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

I storm into the BAU mad as Hell I walk in through the glass doors and see everyone around the round table laughing and giggling. I walk in there and lock the door, "so you like watching me and Derek have sex huh?","No that is not what you think,I was checking the cameras to see if ya'll were here yet and I checked his car camera and I saw you two getting frisky", hotch states,"how come you didn't have the heart to tell me you could see us", they all apologize I unlocked the door and left I ran to my office and locked the door, Derek knocked on the door "baby girl can I come in","no I want to be alone","baby girl ok I'll go but You have to talk to me sooner or later".I just sit there staring at my blank screens I decide to get pay back I went on the security cameras footage and shut it all down for 10 minutes I called Derek "hey baby girl","hey baby boy", I say seductively,"baby girl are you ok?", "oh I'm perfectly fine but I need you Derek","I'll be there in two minutes be ready","oh I've been ready for you"," see you in a minute". He hung up and he knocked on the door. I pulled him into the room shutting the door I didn't bother to lock it, I layed on the couch letting Derek come to me, he climbed on top of me kissing me full of passion love and desire. I wrapped my legs around his waist while I put my arms around his neck to keep steady on the kisses I hear the door open but I don't care I just keep kissing derek then I hear hotch clear his throat I pushed Derek off me and ask hotch "what do you what sir?","uh Penelope you and Derek have some guests", then I remembered I got Derek's mom and sisters a ticket to get here for his birth day I jump off the couch and look in my mirror I looked horrible I cleaned myself off and went to go greet Derek's family."hi I'm Penelope you must be Dereks family","hi I'm Fran Derek's mom","hi I'm Sarah","oh wait let me guess you are the one and only Desiree","I am",I hugged all of them individually. Derek came out of my office as cute as ever he hugged his family and then put his arm around me."mom this is the Penelope I am always talking about","oh my Lord she is more beautiful than how you described her", "aww shucks","mom why are ya'll here","Penelope here got us tickets to be here for your birthday","thank you Penelope",he lifts my head to his and kisses me real quick. Hotch walks in and said "the entire team gets the rest of the week off",me and Derek give each other a devilish grin, Desiree and Sarah notice and bust out laughing, "what's so funny Sarah","your son and penelope",I started to blush. "What? I didn't do anything", Derek says trying to act all innocent,then Desiree and Sarah grab me and drag me to the elevator, I got out of their grip and said "girls I will go with you in a sec but I have to do something first",I walk over to Derek and give him a quick peck and hug, I start to walk away with Fran, desiree, and Sarah but Derek smacked my butt "un Derek",he ran off, Fran was laughing so hard Sarah and Desiree ran after Derek Fran told me I could join them. I went running and I knew where he was headed I ran straight into his office and locked the door, Derek stood up knowing it was me he walked over to me but I unlocked the door and let Desiree and Sarah in. They jumped and pinned him to the floor I got on top of him and tickled him, he was laughing so hard until Des and Sarah let go of him he flipped me on my back and tickled me. "Derek... I'm ... Sorry... Let me ....go", "no",Desiree and Sarah got fran, "Derek get off this poor girl","but mom","no buts get off", I get from under him and try to catch my breath, "thank.. You.. Fran","no problem let's go to Derek's house"," ok I'll drive", Derek jumped into the conversation and said "un un I got your keys"," derek get back here with my keys or you ain't getting none", with that he stopped in his tracks. He hands me my keys, Des and Sarah are laughing there butts off, fran looks entertained. We finally get to my adorable baby blue Cadillac.