chapter 17

Derek's (P.O.V.)

Rossi and I are about to open the basement door when we hear another muffled cry. I opened the door and me and Rossi ran downstairs. I see a man holding a woman by the throat, "let her go son","no this worthless bitch got me arrested for 10 years for absolutely nothing","I know that but that's not Janis your old neighbor she moved to New York, this girls name is Savannah Hayes she didn't do anything to you"." yes she did", before I could do anything he shot her in the head, I ran up to him and grabbed his hands and cuffed him I took the gun and threw it across the room, I escorted him outside and handed him off to a deputy I grabbed my phone and called Penelope "hey baby boy are you ok?","no I just witnessed Jason kill Savannah","oh God baby get your ass down here so I can hug you","see you in a little bit", I hung up and got into a SUV and just sat there wanting to get home to my girlfriend Rossi got in the car next to me, "Derek are you ok?","no why does everyone ask that I just witnessed a man shoot a woman in the face and I couldn't help her"," I don't know what to say but I know this you need to suck it the fuck up and be strong cause Penelope needs you, your unborn child needs you"," your right let's get ready I need to get to my baby girl and my future", Rossi jumps out of the car and tells everyone to get ready to leave and we were done in 5 minutes. Aaron,JJ, Spencer, and Emily said they would meet us at the airport and we raced to get to Penelope I called her. "Hey baby boy are you ok where are you?","baby I'm fine just be ready we are going to pick you up and we can go home", "Derek that reminds me since we are going to have a baby together do you think it's time we move in together", "of course we will I love you baby so much", "not as much as I love you Derek can't wait to move in together", "me too see you in a bit sweet cheeks", "bye babe".

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

Derek just called and told me to be ready for when they got here I just needed to throw my stuff in and go, I am at the hotel with all my stuff because one of the deputies decided to drive me here. I got nearly all of stuff ready and I turn around to go to the bathroom and I see Derek in the doorway "hey babe sorry I'm not finished I decided to pack both of our things and I wanted to change", I look down to emphasize my meaning, I was wearing his t-shirt and my pants and he said "its cute baby let's get finished packing". We finish and head out to the SUV and throw our stuff in, I got a look from Rossi, "what" ,"what took you so long"," I lost some of our stuff and I decided to change into something comfortable","ok". I lay my head on Derek's chest and he wraps his arms around my waist.

We pull up to the airport and head towards the jet when I trip and nearly fall but Derek grabs me before I could, "thanks Derbear","it's no prob baby girl I love picking you up when you fall", we make it to the jet me and Derek took the couch and everyone else sat somewhere. I Sat down on the couch and Derek pulls me into his strong embrace I put my hand on his chest and kicked my feet up on the couch, I lied my head down on his legs and I could feel an erection in his pants I lifted up and I looked up and saw JJ and Emily laughing and looking at me, "what I'm tired and I need a pillow", that made them laugh harder. I feel Derek trying to sit up I hop off of him and ask him "what are you doing ","getting comfortable", then He layed down on the couch I crawled on top of him and layed on him. Then we went to asleep.