chapter 16

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

I am walking with Derek back to my computer, I open the door and sit down in my chair. I pull up to the table, "ok baby daddy what cha want to hear"," ok baby momma tell me everything you got"," well here is what I got he is 46, lived here his whole life, he was arrested for stalking his neighbor she was female and brunette, oh God"," baby what is it","he was charged for raping her and hitting her with stones I think I'm going to be sick", "baby girl", Derek turns my chair towards him "I'm fine derbear","baby girl are you ok cause...","Derek let's just not talk about this we have a case to solve","ok", I get up and go outside and just stand there. I see JJ and Hotch pull up I walk up to JJ and ask her "JJ can you come with me","sure what do you need"," so I nearly threw up earlier cause of our possible unsub raped and beaten this girl and Derek is thinking that it is cause I'm pregnant and I think he thinks I shouldn't be here","oh gosh I think y'all should talk about this alone without distractions","Okay let's go inside", we walk in and Derek is looking at me with worry all over his face, "guys we will be right back", I grabbed Derek's arm and yanked him outside. "Baby we need to talk","I guessed that","ok so just cause I'm now pregnant doesn't mean I can't do my job I can deal with this with you in my corner if you'll be there for me","of course Baby girl I wouldn't do this with or for anyone else", I kiss him, "ok baby let's go", we turn around to see the team at the glass doors looking at us "what the Hell ever heard of privacy", then they scampered off, "I'm going to kill them","if you wait I'll help", I giggle. We walk into the room, I hear Hotch clear his throat and says "Garcia and Derek we have to ask you something","yes","who are the godparents going to be", "really I am a day pregnant and y'all already asking me that of course I'll tell you", "baby doll are sure you want to tell them","yes". Me and Derek are going to tell them "ok the godparents are Rossi and Blake","What? Me" Rossi said suprised, "yes Rossi you have always been a parent to me and I want thou to be my child's godparent and I see how you act with Alex", Rossi started to blush a little," thank you guys","no prob we love you guys". "Ok let's get back to the case so you think you found the unsub"," yeah you know it ok so his name is Jason Jarolds he is 46 lived here his whole life Derek you tell them the rest"," he was charged for stalking, beating, and raping his neighbor she is a brunette and was about 35 when this happened","oh I found something he went to jail when he was 36 cause of the neighbor and got out 4 weeks ago"," that was when the killings started","yeah so uh baby gir..."," I sent the address to your GPS and phones your welcome"," you are a miracle worker PG"," bye baby see you later", I kiss him ,"bye baby girl".

Derek's (P.O.V.)

In the car

My phone starts to ring, "Morgan", "hey baby boy I just wanted to tell you that if he isn't there he might be at his mother's house she lives two blocks over on west avenue","thanks baby momma ttyl I think","aww bye babe". I saw Hotch and Rossi staring at me, "what can't I talk to my baby momma" ,"no it's no that what did she say", "oh right she said if he ain't there he might be at his mother's house two blocks over", "ok", Hotch than calls in Reid and Blake and tells them to head over to his mother's house.

(10 minutes later) we pull up to Jarolds house, I knock on the door and scream "FBI OPEN UP", I kicked open the door I checked the kitchen and said "clear", then headed towards the living room to hear a muffled cry come from the basement. I talk into my speaker and say "someone's in the basement", then Rossi appeared beside me we head downstairs.