chapter 33

Chelsea's P.O.V.

Where is grandma she is gonna be late. It is almost 5 minutes before the wedding starts and everyone is getting situated. Grandma should have been here the same time as uncle Mark. All the guys are outside except Dave and uncle Mark. I hear a knock at the front door. I run to the door and swing it open. It's my grandma and I hug her tightly.

"I thought you weren't gonna make it" I say near tears.

"I'm here baby girl I'm here" I laugh at the nickname.

"I wouldn't call me that Derek will have a fit, that's Penelope's nickname" I say laughing some more.

"Oh ok baby" she gives me another hug. "You look absolutely gorgeous".

"Thank you, I have missed you so much" I say trying my hardest not to cry. "Oh my god you need to meet Laura" I drag her to the play pen.

I grab Laura and hand her to grandma, "oh my she is perfect, I love you pumpkin" she cooes.

"Ok I need you to go to your seat, go out back and your seat it the first one in the first row" I direct her.

"Ok I'll see you in a little bit" she says walking out taking Laura.

After all the brides maids walk down the aisle. Uncle Mark takes my arm and in front of me is Dave with Penelope. The music turns on and they walk down the aisle. Once they get there me and uncle Mark start walking down the aisle. Spencer has tears in his eyes and he is staring at me. I look at him and smile. I look at uncle Mark and he is crying a little too.

"Why are you crying" I ask.

"You have grown into a beautiful young lady Chelsea" he says honestly.

I hug his arm tighter and we make it to our stop. He kisses my cheek and walks back to his seat.

They start the ceremony and it came to our I do's. Penelope says her I do super fast and so does Derek. But when the priest asks Spencer he starts stuttering.

"I d-do I think I mean yes I do" he says trying his hardest not to look dumb.

I smile and the priest asks me the same question. "I do".

"You may kiss your brides" he says and backs up.

Derek dips Penelope and kisses her. Spencer kissed me softly and backed away. We look at the crowd and they smile. We both run inside and we can't stop smiling. Penelope and I run upstairs and hurry to change into our reception dresses.

Once we finish we walk back downstairs. The guys changed too and everyone is inside. I see uncle Mark and he gives me a smile. I feel tears slip down my cheeks and I hug him.

"Thank you for walking me down the aisle I know it took a lot" he smiles and kisses my head.

He wipes my tears and pulls me back my shoulders, so I look him in the eyes. "It was my pleasure".

"Ok who is ready to eat" Rossi says grinning like an idiot.

"Us" we all shout.

We all walk outside and I see tables and chairs already set up. We all eat and now we start the dancing. A slow song comes on and I jump up. I grab Spencer and pull him to the dance floor. We slow dance for what feels like hours. Uncle Mark comes over and Spencer moves to let him dance with me. He sat back down.

"Chelsea you grew up to become a very beautiful girl, I just wish I could have been there for it" he says crying a little.

"Hey you're here now, that's all that matters" We continue to dance until the song ends.

We all sit back down and I grab Laura. I hug her and kiss her forehead.

"Baby I love you, and you will always be my little princess" I coo to her.

She smiles and giggles. She grabs my nose and giggles some more.

"Hey baby if you want I can watch her during your honey moon" grandma offers.

"Are you sure" I ask.

"Yes". "Ok" I say smiling.

We all dance the night away and after the party we all pass out tired.