chapter 31

the wedding day part 1

Derek's (P.O.V.)

All of the men stayed at Rossi's mansion while the women stayed at my place last night. Penelope got the babies these cute outfits to wear today, and they are going to look adorable. I'm the only one awake cause it's almost 5 in the morning, I'm about to doze off when my phone buzzed. I grabbed my phone to see I got a text message from Penny.

Penelope: Hey bby I luv u and miss u .

Derek: Hey bby girl I luv u & miss u 2

Penelope: Hey can u go 2 the store really quick we are out of formula for the babies.

Derek: Yeah sure I'll leave it on the doorstep and ring the doorbell.

Penelope: Okay hurry up I don't want them to wake up.

Derek: On it boo.

I put my phone down and changed into some pants really quick. I grabbed my phone and keys, I went out to my car and got inside. I drove to the store.

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

I am smiling to myself thinking I got myself one hunk of a baby daddy. I hear someone coughing, I get out of bed and walk towards the door. I open the door to see no one awake, I walk to the kitchen and see a picture of me and Derek. We were at the park, it was raining, some dude took our picture and he gave it to us. The park was our first official date, God I love this man. I kissed the picture and sat it down, I turn around and head towards my room when I see Blake looking at me with a look of love.

I blushed, "did you see that".

"Yes I did but don't worry its a secret" she says.

"Okay" I sigh with relief.

"What time do we go to Rossi's mansion so I can see the Italian stallion" she asks me.

"Ooh Blake getting her Italian love on ooh" I tease.

"Okay yes he is really cute" She admits.

"We have to be there at 10 and the actual wedding is at 4 then the reception is an hour or two later" I inform her.

"Okay".

"Want some coffee".

"Sure".

I made coffee and Blake and I told stories about what has happened to us in love over the years.

Derek's (P.O.V.)

I am driving to my house because I already bought the formula and a cute little box of candy for Baby Girl. I pull up to the house quietly and get out of the car, I walk to the doorstep and sit the formula and candy down. I ring the doorbell and run back to my car, the door opens when I turn the car on. I see Blake standing there looking at me strange, I point down and she sees what I got for them. She smiled as I drove back to Rossi's.

I pulled back up to Rossi's to see all the lights on. I get out and walk inside.

"WHERE WERE YOU DEREK" I hear someone scream from behind me.