chapter 21

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

We just pulled up to Derek's place, I hopped out and helped Chelsea out, "Chelsea do you think you can walk now","I can try", she lifted her leg and stepped down and screamed in pain, "Derek I can't hold her", he ran over to me and grabbed her, I unlocked the door and walked it. Derek right behind me, he sat her on a kitchen chair, Derek started examining her foot I ran upstairs to see the girls sleeping in the second guest room, I ran back downstairs. "it's not broken it's just badly bruised approximately 2 weeks until it gone","thanks Derbear", "hey Chelsea if you want you can sleep in our other guest room"," oh thanks but why are y'all being so nice to me", "because you were there for me 10 years ago and I want to return the favor","thank you", I got up and Derek did too."Are you tired cause I sure am", "yeah I am kinda"," Derek if you may","of course", he lifted her up and took her upstairs to the guest room, I sped walked to the couch and sat down. Derek walked back down stairs and said ,"your turn",he picked me up and ran upstairs with me, he walked into the bedroom and sat me down, "Derek I love you"," I love you too", he kissed me before he crawled on the bed and passed out then I cuddled next to him and passed out.

Chelsea's (P.O.V.) the next morning

I woke up and got up, my leg was a little sore but I could walk,my phone went off, I looked at the screen to see Jason texted me, I walked downstairs to see everyone in the living room, "oh hey Chelsea did you sleep well", Penny asked me, "oh I slept perfectly fine", then Derek walked into the room, "morning Chelsea nice to see you can walk", "yeah but I enjoyed being carried around I'm just really lazy","yeah so mom you're going home today I'm so sad", Then she said, "yeah and wait where are my manners, hi I'm Fran Derek's mom", she shook my hand. "Hi I'm Chelsea an old friend of Penny's","oh well this is Sarah and Desiree Derek's sisters","nice to meet you", I shook their hands. "Hey Penelope can I talk to you","yeah of course", she hopped up and we walked into their kitchen, "Penelope I need your help","what's wrong","its my ex he is trying to get me and I'm afraid he is going to hurt someone", "how do you know","he texted me I will get to you one way or another even if if takes killing", I handed her my phone, "oh god I have to tell Derek", "no please I don't want to put more stress on him he did carry me around all day yesterday","sweetie we need his help and he won't mind"," ok if he can help I'm in", I sat down in a chair. I laid my head down onto the table, Derek walked in, "Chelsea why do you think he is doing this?","cause I have been with him for four years and I just felt like I didn't love him so I dumped him, he started twitching and screaming, I ran away from him"," do you have any idea where he might be","no I don't know","do you have a number we can track","yeah here it it", I handed him my phone, Penny walked in with her computer and sat next to me, "Chels he will never get you Derek's hunky ass he won't let anyone hurt you","oh God why is he doing this","what do you mean","he always used to say he love me but I didn't love him so I ended it and now he going to hunt me down","Chelsea he can't get you he'll have to go through me","thank you", she then located his phone. "Derek come here","yeah", he walked in, "my computer is telling me that he is here in Quantico, I think he's coming here the way he is headed he'll be here in less than a hour","why me", Derek sat next to me and hugged me. Then he said, "Chelsea you are coming with us","where","to the BAU we need our team","ok", He grabbed his phone and put in a number, "call him and tell him to call everyone and tell them to meet us at the BAU and say your in danger, also your with me", "ok". I called him, "Spencer Reid here","hi this is Chelsea a friend of Garcia's I'm in grave danger, Derek told me to tell you to call the rest of the team and tell them to meet us at the BAU","ok will do bye Chelsea","bye Spencer".then we got in the car driving to the airport first to drop them off and then to the BAU.